Sponsored

Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights?

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These look good - I'd like to see some more pics but have seen your site, are they all in a "flood" pattern? Can you upload an install video?

Also, if you use an aux switch, can you also use them as DRL's?
Correct you get amber DRL and powerful white light just like the fogs. We use the same lights.

Sponsored

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is the M&R installation video

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just installed the Oracle integrated mirror ditch lights and installed their puddle lights as well. I think they're great and look good.

IMG_20231016_123812_01.jpg

IMG_20231016_123813_01.jpg
How hard is it to install the puddle lights?

ZapMflash

Base
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base(ish)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How hard is it to install the puddle lights?
Simple. The holes in the mirror cover are already there, just need to pull the plug that come already installed. Then the puddle lights are just a threaded stem style that fit up nicely.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IMG_3985.jpg

Finally remembered to get you guys a pic. This is the antenna bracket I need to work around. It should not be an issue for me to mount a LED bracket on top of the Rugged Radios antenna bracket using some longer screws. But I'd definitely need to find a bracket that would work with the two factory screw holes. If anyone has any recs, please let me know!
If you get a set of bad ass mounts with the bronco mounting brackets - it'll mount directly to accessory ready holes and give you really easy capability to aim lights as needed without the worry of loosening the main bracket. Check out pics here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-your-bronco-today-👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠.18089/post-1973780

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just installed the Oracle integrated mirror ditch lights and installed their puddle lights as well. I think they're great and look good.

IMG_20231016_123812_01.jpg

IMG_20231016_123813_01.jpg
Any increased noise or whistling since installing these? How hard was the install? I've got factory Aux switches, so this seems like my next project.

ZapMflash

Base
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base(ish)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought they were extremely easy to install. You need a good set of trim tools to pop off the OEM covers and when installing the new covers you need to be pretty delicate with the mirror glass, it breaks extremely easily... but otherwise it's dead easy.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I put some small BD pods on ebay mounts, they almost disappear and will get them away from your antenna…
Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_0454

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I ended up going crazy and ordered the DD SSC3 Bronco ditch light kit, a set of SSC2’s, and a set of SSC1’s. I just finally determined I’m going to have to mock up all 3 models on my driver side to see which will work with my gmrs antenna and send the other back. I also grabbed a set of the morimoto brackets that set the lights a bit back from the mirrors just in case the sandard brackets won’t work. I’ll report back once everything gets delivered and I can begin my scientific research.
? How did it turn out ? Pictures?

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

? How did it turn out ? Pictures?
The Ford Performance Rigid ditch lights worked the best for my fitment use case. You can see I had to go with the inner bolts instead of the outer bolts but thankfully that didn’t end up being a distraction or eye sore from the drivers seat. I think if you could install them as intended on the outer bolts, the A-pillars would pretty well disguise them entirely. But as you can obviously tell I was dealing with my GMRS antenna. And I’ll just remove the FM/AM antenna when off-roading to get it out of the way. They are incredibly bright. I tested them on some back roads in northern Georgia over Christmas and they are exactly what I need. Unfortunately they are so helpful that it exposed how weak our headlights are and now I’m contemplating how I can add some forward lighting. Not sure I want a light bar. Sorry for the not great pics, but I randomly thought of this thread while parked on the side of the street today.

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_4483
Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_4485
Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_4484

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some KC lights, but anything you put there is not going to look "stock". Doesn't matter if it's Rigid from Ford Performance, or Diode or KC or Amazon 19.99 special...

these though look as close to stock if that were a thing.
Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_0114

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_0114

That looks great on your Bronco!!

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the SS3 Pros on my Badlands. The drivers side pod is not visible, but I don't have the antenna in the way like you do. The passenger side pod is mostly visible.

The SS3s on the Bronco are lower profile than the Squadrons on my LWN Colorado, not because of the size (the Squadrons are slightly smaller) but the ditch light bracket mounting puts them up and visible on both sides.

I see those ORACLE Lighting Mirror Ditch Lights. Looking good!!

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BL 2 Door, 2007 FJC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question on Aux switch for Baja Squadron Rs. I am thinking Aux 2. Any other recommendations/
Sponsored