Sponsored

Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights?

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick question on Aux switch for Baja Squadron Rs. I am thinking Aux 2. Any other recommendations/
It’s going to totally depend on how many amps you’re pulling. What are the tech specs on your lights?
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question on Aux switch for Baja Squadron Rs. I am thinking Aux 2. Any other recommendations/
Appears they run 2.9 amps per light so really any of the 6 switches would work as the lowest rating is 10 amps.

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_2625
Hard to beat price above 👆 if money is not a thing. Would be curious to see how the GoRhinos mini black mirrored LEDs or a 2x3 would look an offset/drop ditch light mount like mine in the photo. Bet most people would never notice them.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ford Performance Rigid ditch lights worked the best for my fitment use case. You can see I had to go with the inner bolts instead of the outer bolts but thankfully that didn’t end up being a distraction or eye sore from the drivers seat. I think if you could install them as intended on the outer bolts, the A-pillars would pretty well disguise them entirely. But as you can obviously tell I was dealing with my GMRS antenna. And I’ll just remove the FM/AM antenna when off-roading to get it out of the way. They are incredibly bright. I tested them on some back roads in northern Georgia over Christmas and they are exactly what I need. Unfortunately they are so helpful that it exposed how weak our headlights are and now I’m contemplating how I can add some forward lighting. Not sure I want a light bar. Sorry for the not great pics, but I randomly thought of this thread while parked on the side of the street today.

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? IMG_2625
Is the color temperature 5000k or 6000k? Do you have night time output shots?

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tried something different.... wanted the light dispersion in the "ditch" to be as wide as possible. Typical fog light has about 60 degree dispersion. Because of the very different design of the reflector these Nautical spreader lights have a 120 degree dispersion. A very wide throw. they put out a very typical 3200 lumens each. I am really pleased with the results. Added bonus, the come in black or white housings and the reflector shape actually matches the shape of the area light in my mirrors.

Black Oak Spreader lights.

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? front shot 2

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the color temperature 5000k or 6000k? Do you have night time output shots?
I should have some video from Allegheny Discovery Route. I didn’t run the cameras a ton after dark but I’ll see if I can find something.

Sponsored

Glen24

Wildtrak
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Morimoto 4 bangers! Very pleased with these. Just make sure to get the HXB led chips. I got the wide beam pattern and they Still shine almost as far as my highbeams. Not to mentions to can see way off to the sides as well.

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? lumen_butthaid

Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? lumen_butthaid

What bracket is that for your ditch lights

Boostedblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2011 F-250, 2004 Ranger 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kris G

Big Bend
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are very cool!

I bought the brackets only. They are designed for Baja ss2 (I think). I'm to cheap so I got a pair of $35 lights off amazon and modified the housing a little for them to fit. Can't install just yet. Need a switch box. If you want photos let me know.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run the Rigid 360's for my ditch lights. Works well and they are very bright. The bracket is also a rigid bracket. At night shot of the backlights.
Ford Bronco Can anyone point me in the direction of some low-profile ditch lights? 1713903663081-tl
Sponsored