Sponsored

Can you sell a Bronco you just bought before title comes?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Contact your DMV. Most DMVs can expedite a title. You just have to ask.

I got 2 Broncos and want to sell the second one which will deliver in a few days. Upon paying the dealership, it takes a month to receive the title from DMV. Can I sell the Bronco with just the temporary permit I get from the dealer or do I need to receive the title first?
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sense a bit of angryness if not jealousy in this thread.
People did not complain when I paid tickets to California to go at KOH then did a mega report of the Bronco drive that was read by thousands and liked by hundreds.
People did not complain when I did the same at the Moab event.
People did not complain when I spent hours creating various informative charts and shared them here, or dozens of other informative threads.

Look, I reserved both my Broncos within minutes of reveal. Yet I am just receiving them now. Probably no one else who reserved in less than 5 min is not driving his Bronco today …
Yes I will sell one for a profit, and you would too if you had 2 Broncos coming within 2 weeks of each other. At the end of the day I am doing what I want with my money and my broncos believe it or not, and I shared and helped this community enough that I don’t need to read shit talk about why I dare posting this post here. Thanks.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's bronco6g and they just hate life.

You are within your right to sell your Broncos .. and the keyword is "YOUR". They are yours to do with whatever you like.

They are just jealous as HELL that they are not in your shoes.

People did not complain when I paid tickets to California to go at KOH then did a mega report of the Bronco drive that was read by thousands and liked by hundreds.
People did not complain when I spent hours creating various informative charts and shared them here, or dozens of other informative threads.

Look, I reserved both my Broncos within minutes of reveal. Yet I am just receiving them now. Probably no one else who reserved in less than 5 min is not driving his Bronco today …
Yes I will sell one for a profit, and you would too if you had 2 Broncos coming within 2 weeks of each other. At the end of the day I am doing what I want with my money and my broncos believe it or not, and I shared and helped this community enough that I don’t need to read shit talk about why I dare posting this post here. Thanks.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Good commentary. You're right. It is jealousy and I felt a slight tinge when everyone was getting their Bronco. And now that Ford has postponed mine I can now empathize with the Dirt Mountain folks who was put off so many times.

But I for one, appreciate your contributions.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People on this forum act like they wouldn't take $10,000 if someone walked up and handed it to them. You did the time just like everyone else here and waited 500+ days for a Bronco. Hell, sell them both if you want to, they're yours. Take advantage of the market while it's hot, cause in any other situation this wouldn't even be an option. Wonder if these same people feel so strongly about those who flip houses, play the stock market, etc...

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rationalize much?
Sponsored