First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Spoke with my dealer I had to pick during reservation. He wouldn’t guarantee no ADM. Really wish I could have transferred this to someone who would have used it. I’m just not willing to pay ADM and don’t think I care that much to wait until December to find out if they would let me change dealers. And after holding a 1st edition Reservation hard to hold on to my Wildtrack one. So that Is cancelled as well. First edition is a Sweet ride, but if I’m honest, I wanted it for bragging rights and as soon as it went from 3500 to 7000, It’s not really bragging.

Couple that with limited colors I’m not thrilled with and an interior that is not great, I’m asking myself, why am I paying 65k plus for a truck to drive on the NJ parkway. We have no trails, so It really was always about bragging, lol. Funny thing is. Literally in the 5 minutes I cancelled the reservation the dealer called me. He said He couldn’t believe I cancelled a first edition. I told him, bud, you compared the truck to a Rolex. It’s beautiful, but it ain’t no Rolex. My Escalade is a Rolex. The bronco is a G shock. Durable, you can beat the shot out of it, and looks pretty good. But to be a Rolex you need all the bells and whistles and this is not the intention of the bronco.
Ford Bronco Cancelled First Edition A272988A-422F-4994-ADD2-0980C2EABE48

6C54228D-0494-48B4-AC93-B4228340BF29.jpeg
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

+1 on the option to switch and find a dealer who would work for you.

:cry:

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shouldn't have said he could have switched dealers now. He's probably going to hang himself now that he realizes it.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes you can switch dealers when you switch reservation to an order. I don't know how many times we need to say that. Happy trails though in whatever you drive ?

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is what we need though, people who were never serious about getting a Bronco being weeded out and cancel their duplicate/triplicate reservations that just mess up the system for people who are serious.

Also, had no idea bailed-out GM was capable of building Rolex quality stuff. ?

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand this impulse and also the need to post it. Did you need the $100 back? Why not sit tight, see if the passion returns, or maybe some other option comes into your life?

It was a big deal to get that reservation (and many here would sure have loved it), so to just make the decision to end it when it wasn't really costing you anything to sit tight...

but hey, to each their own. Wish you the best in your next endeavor.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey that moves me up a couple spots in the ole reservation pecking order! Maybe there’s hope I get mine before 2022...?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.