jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OMG, the top of the spare is at the guys CHIN. That's wild. Rearward visibility is going to be....interesting...I wonder if say a compact car closely tailgating you would almost disappear
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do Broncos come with a factory window tint? I've seen a number of them with what looks like tinted windows, including this one.
Ford calls it "Privacy Glass."

The Base trim does not have it.

All other trims have it on the second row back. (So no tint on the front doors.)

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nah, it's taller than that. The base model is about 6' and the Sasquatch is about 6'3".
I was playing for laughs but you are correct. 4 door base with soft top is listed at 73" which seems high but yes I'd imagine if that's accurate than a squatch with hard top would be at least 6'3". Throw a roof rack on a squatch (🤫shhhhh) and we're in 6'5"-6'6" territory? Crazy.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I liked Carb Grey a lot more earlier (and still do) but not as much as before. I went to the dealer and looked at colors live and I was hoping to like carb grey more but just didn’t. Still nice but not my choice.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I literally just changed my order from Carbonized Gray Metallic to Area 51 (with Race Red a very close second) about 10 minutes ago. After seeing it in person on an Explorer and Bronco Sport I felt it was too dark and looked very plain in the shade. It looked okay when the sun hit it. I liked Area 51 in person.

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting for a single pic of a four-door CG Wildtrak to show up. Not a single image on the entire world-wide web!

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto. Dark colors look awesome on OBX sas. I almost went black on my OBX sas, but stuck to my guns with AMB to get a two-for color. Plus carb gray looks goofy with both the roast and navy pier
So you went with black "kidding" I almost went with AMB to but stuck with Carb Gray.

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I literally just changed my order from Carbonized Gray Metallic to Area 51 (with Race Red a very close second) about 10 minutes ago. After seeing it in person on an Explorer and Bronco Sport I felt it was too dark and looked very plain in the shade. It looked okay when the sun hit it. I liked Area 51 in person.
I just did the same thing. I had ordered carb gray but I saw the Race Red Wildtrak in person and immediately knew that was the look I wanted. I think the carb gray just looks little a little bland.
Sponsored