Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My carvana offer was 43k, Carmax 49k, Vroom 36k, and 51k with Driveway. Sold it this weekend to driveway. 4dr base bronco non-sas.
Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so crazy looking at their current inventory/prices not sure how they're making much buying it at that price

1 base 4 door - 56k
1 basequatch 4 door - 62k
1 bigbend 4 door 55k
1 black diamond 4 door - 60k
1 outer banks 4 door - 56k
2 4 door badlands - 62k and 64k

1 base 2 door - 50k
1 basequatch 2 door listed as a obx - 54k
1 first edition 2 door 94k.. wow.
Damn that Wildtrak is off the charts.

Card shark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco,2016 f150,2011mb350e
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I figured people would be interest to hear current market conditions for a base product. I have a 2022, 507 mile, 4 door, carb gray, basesquatch. I don't think carmax takes the accessories into account but I have the mod bumper and aux switches. They offered 57k to buy it, which I thought was incredible but also did not motivate me to think about selling. I don't think you can get a cooler vehicle for cheaper than the base sasquatch at 43k. I know Carmax would probably try to sell for 65k, which sounds crazy as well, but It seems like a lot of Bronco holder are not willing to sell even for a crazy profit so the market may continue to hold strong?

IMG_3582.jpeg
So I’ve got a base two door with an automatic. That’s it. I guess I got used to the extra room in my f150 and I’m considering going back to a bigger vehicle. Can I actually make a profit on the bronco to get a larger truck. I’ve had 7 gen ones so I guess I’m just getting old

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did you just start entering info on their sites or what.
yep - one by one and with Carmax I had to take it in for them to give me a quote.

Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My carvana offer was 43k, Carmax 49k, Vroom 36k, and 51k with Driveway. Sold it this weekend to driveway. 4dr base bronco non-sas.
Interesting and amazing! 2.3 automatic? Did you pay cash for your Bronco so you could offer the title immediately?

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting and amazing! 2.3 automatic? Did you pay cash for your Bronco so you could offer the title immediately?
Yes 2.3L auto. Only options were modular bumper and aux switches. I still owed on the car. So, I gave them a pay off letter when they arrived on Saturday and they ach transferred the funds for the difference on Monday.

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes 2.3L auto. Only options were modular bumper and aux switches. I still owed on the car. So, I gave them a pay off letter when they arrived on Saturday and they ach transferred the funds for the difference on Monday.
Thanks, I should have read your signature. lf you don't mind.. was the pay off letter done thru a credit union or Ford financing e.g. who sends the title? I assume you're in a big city in Tx, where Driveway would have reps.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I should have read your signature. lf you don't mind.. was the pay off letter done thru a credit union or Ford financing e.g. who sends the title? I assume you're in a big city in Tx, where Driveway would have reps.
It was through capital one finance. Just went on the website and printed it out.
The guys that I chatted with told me that they drive all over Texas to pick up cars.

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was through capital one finance. Just went on the website and printed it out.
The guys that I chatted with told me that they drive all over Texas to pick up cars.
Cool, well that certainly helps in paying off your Badlands! I may consider a similar scenario -- now that I've finally got a build date.
Sponsored