Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@DealerInsider
1) Any update on when a bronco would be available to test drive? Also, do you know who around the area would get a manual badlands? If no info, when should we bug you again?

2) The gladiator seems to be better than expectations and is growing. I haven't decided anything yet especially without driving the bronco, but just contemplating, is there an option to buyback the buyback, or the only option is to pay MSRP to the lease bank? Figured I ask here in case any of the other 30 people are thinking similarly
getting the 4xe so curious too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider
1) Any update on when a bronco would be available to test drive? Also, do you know who around the area would get a manual badlands? If no info, when should we bug you again?

2) The gladiator seems to be better than expectations and is growing. I haven't decided anything yet especially without driving the bronco, but just contemplating, is there an option to buyback the buyback, or the only option is to pay MSRP to the lease bank? Figured I ask here in case any of the other 30 people are thinking similarly
1. ours is supposed to be here in july now...we will see...

2. i offer a buyback for the gladiator...its not at MSRP...just search this thread, dont want to give another shameless plug...i have close to 40 people do the wrangler/gladiator buyback so far

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. ours is supposed to be here in july now...we will see...

2. i offer a buyback for the gladiator...its not at MSRP...just search this thread, dont want to give another shameless plug...i have close to 40 people do the wrangler/gladiator buyback so far
I already have your lease gladiator from back in April lol. I was just thinking if I want to buy it out to own instead of continuing to lease, do I buy it out from you or is the only option to buy it out from the lease bank(US bank) at MSRP

Last edited:
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I already have your lease gladiator from back in April lol. I was just thinking if I want to buy it out to own instead of continuing to lease, do I buy it out from you or is the only option to buy it out from the lease bank(US bank) at MSRP
lol...im sorry...i wish the forum names were your real names...lol

you can go thru me or us bank...us bank you would need to handle your taxes yourself...me i handle them for you

swl423N7

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘65 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my Gladiator from Chapman today. Tom’s team was great! Steve took care of everything and exceeded my expectations during delivery. Smoothest car buying experience I’ve ever had. At least now I can go topless this summer while waiting for my Bronco.

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Gladiator from Chapman today. Tom’s team was great! Steve took care of everything and exceeded my expectations during delivery. Smoothest car buying experience I’ve ever had. At least now I can go topless this summer while waiting for my Bronco.
pics please!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thank u Steve! Appreciate u!

swl423N7

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘65 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NOICE!!!
Love the color and the hard top really finishes it off.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

These will be soft tops...Ford needs to keep the factory going...if you have are between a MIC or Soft, i would change to Soft to get scheduled...

Bronco FCTP Round 2 information below and attached. Opt in now at https://cni.dealerconnection.com under BRONCO FCTP MANNEQUIN ROUND 2 OPT-IN PROGRAM. Participation in this program is optional.

Opportunity to opt-in to the Bronco FCTP Mannequin Round 2 program to receive one incremental unit of FCTP Bronco allocation.
    • NEW! This program is incremental to the existing Bronco FCTP Mannequin program (EFC09190 attached)
    • Opt in starting on June 4, 2021 through June 11, 2021 5 p.m. EST at https://cni.dealerconnection.com
  • NEW! No accessories are required for the FCTP Bronco Round 2 vehicles.
  • NEW! Based on extended retail order wait times, in-service requirement exceptions will be considered for dealers who sell the Bronco FCTP Round 2 unit early based on the below criteria:
    • Purchasing customer must be an existing Bronco 2- and 4-door order holder with an active order as of June 1, 2021 and not yet taken delivery of their retail Bronco.
    • At this time, initial Bronco FCTP Accessory Mannequin (EFC09190 attached) VINs will not be eligible.
  • Vehicle in-service mileage requirements will be communicated in Q3 2021.
  • Orders will be entered into the order bank by Ford on behalf of the dealer.
    • Bronco FCTP Round 2 orders will be scheduled to be built in the 21MY.
    • Dealers will not be able to place or alter orders for Bronco FCTP units or select from available options.

The opt-in period closes at 5pm June 11th.

As always, please reach out with any questions. Your patience as we launch Bronco is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: R11
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

from the @Bronco friday news letter:

• There is an opportunity for those looking to get a Bronco quickly, to order a Bronco with a soft top. Avoiding key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will increase the likelihood for 2021MY production based on overall part availability vs demand.

Reactions: R11

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you clarified... I didn’t understand a damn thing the previous post was saying... thanks for sharing it though 🙂

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I barely have service at camp but I wanted to say a big thanks to Tom and his team. They had me out of there in about an hour and everyone was super nice and informative. Everyone who has a Bronco reservation has nothing to worry about. My only complaint was that Tom wasn't available so that I could meet him haha. Thanks for the great lease option on the gladiator, my family had a great time in it yesterday and today!

20210604_155236.jpg

20210605_150123.jpg
Sponsored