First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder how many of the Chapman orders are a customer ordering more than one Bronco?
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

60 deliveries from January 2022 through August 2022 = 7.5 deliveries per month. 90 allocations for 2023 = 7.5 per month. No increase.

When the last Chapman list was posted in February, I was at number 75. At 7.5 deliveries per month, there have been 53 Chapman deliveries since that February list.

Since we know that reservation order takes a backseat to buildable orders, in order to be conservative let’s, assume that half of the Chapman deliveries were before my place, and half of the deliveries were after my place. That means I could be down to around number 49 on their current list.

At the 7.5 per month average, I still might have a 6-7 month wait for my 2023 Chapman Bronco.

Here’s my dilemma… Back in February 2022, out of frustration, I placed a retail order for my same build at a high-volume dealer and that order was just scheduled for a 2022 October production. But… I would lose both the Chapman deal and the 2021 price protection. That means if I take the retail order from the high-volume dealer at MSRP, I would be paying around $4,000.00 (10%) more.

So, do I pay a premium for a guaranteed/current production date, or do I take the chance that I may have to wait another 6-7 months (knowing that there is also a chance that my Chapman order might be scheduled as early as November or December)???

Two years of endless frustration from Ford.
I was in your same shoes, but further down the list at another dealer, so my decision was easier than yours. My build is scheduled for 9/13, so I'm going with that one. Paying more, but I'll have a Bronco. If i held out, I might not see my Bronco until 24-25.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

60 deliveries from January 2022 through August 2022 = 7.5 deliveries per month. 90 allocations for 2023 = 7.5 per month. No increase.

When the last Chapman list was posted in February, I was at number 75. At 7.5 deliveries per month, there have been 53 Chapman deliveries since that February list.

Since we know that reservation order takes a backseat to buildable orders, in order to be conservative let’s, assume that half of the Chapman deliveries were before my place, and half of the deliveries were after my place. That means I could be down to around number 49 on their current list.

At the 7.5 per month average, I still might have a 6-7 month wait for my 2023 Chapman Bronco.

Here’s my dilemma… Back in February 2022, out of frustration, I placed a retail order for my same build at a high-volume dealer and that order was just scheduled for a 2022 October production. But… I would lose both the Chapman deal and the 2021 price protection. That means if I take the retail order from the high-volume dealer at MSRP, I would be paying around $4,000.00 (10%) more.

So, do I pay a premium for a guaranteed/current production date, or do I take the chance that I may have to wait another 6-7 months (knowing that there is also a chance that my Chapman order might be scheduled as early as November or December)???

Two years of endless frustration from Ford.
I think I was in #5 or 6 in the list by end of last year and haven’t gotten scheduled yet. Reserved 3 hours after opening. I lost hope estimating when it’ll be built. Wouldn’t put much faith in the time stamp.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 4ADAE884-5D05-43B7-922C-95301009D557

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that is what our rep is anticipating us to receive....we will not know for sure until 23MY starts
That's a shame. I guess I should look forward to a 2025 at minimum. LOL

I'll be getting in touch with you later today about my current Ranger Tremor order.

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As of our last meeting with Ford, they had claimed they were going to take care of all of the reservation holders first....they recently notified us that we may be receiving roughly 90 for 23MY, but we have 360 unscheduled orders currently...unfortunately, it is difficult to make a list of "where customers stand" when ford does not follow any sort of list
Wow that’s real good information and thank you Ashley. Is the 90 because they will keep the allocation BS going? Are the allocations what you expected for MY22?

Sponsored

Ashlie@chapman

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow that’s real good information and thank you Ashley. Is the 90 because they will keep the allocation BS going? Are the allocations what you expected for MY22?
we had 40 schedule in June that we were not anticipating...I'm not sure if the allocation formula changed again or not

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we had 40 schedule in June that we were not anticipating...I'm not sure if the allocation formula changed again or not
Ashlie, just for clarification, were 40 Broncos scheduled in June for production in later months, or were 40 Broncos built in June from your two-month allocation back in April?

The reason I ask is because Granger had 54 Broncos schedule in late April (4/22/22), and most of those were built in later months. That turned out to be a 2-month allocation, so Grangers's allocation for that period was ~27 Broncos per month.

We had 54 Broncos have VINs assigned this past Thursday. This is the entirety of our allocation for this monthly cycle. I have heard this is a 2 month allocation, we should find out for sure within a couple of weeks when the May allocation comes out.
I know that Tom’s Bronco allocation back in that same 2-month period was also pretty high.

Last edited:

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent an email over. I have to say, no fault of Chapmann, knowing I ordered in 2020 and still have no sign of getting a Bronco while I see them EVERYWHERE here in Dallas is frustrating at best. Ford really stuck it to some of us.
Why did you not order from a dealer in Dallas? You do know that's where the people you see driving around in Dallas got their Broncos, right? Also, the first day order banks opened was 1/20/21. I'm kinda worried about your post history with all of your confusion.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Keebs64 After realizing the scope of what was happening in the ordering and reservation process, I spoke with @Ford to discuss the situation. IT was recommended that I place an order with the dealer closest to me. My early 2021 with Chapman is in limbo
( I was somewhere in the middle 200's )
My walk in order January of 2022 has a October 3rd build week.
They did ask for a copy of my drivers license at the time. I also signed the build sheet.
I wonder sometimes if that alone had anything to do with my current order being built...
I would buy the Bronco now and decide what to do with your reservation here.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Keebs64 After realizing the scope of what was happening in the ordering and reservation process, I spoke with @Ford to discuss the situation. IT was recommended that I place an order with the dealer closest to me. My early 2021 with Chapman is in limbo
( I was somewhere in the middle 200's )
My walk in order January of 2022 has a October 3rd build week.
They did ask for a copy of my drivers license at the time. I also signed the build sheet.
I wonder sometimes if that alone had anything to do with my current order being built...
I would buy the Bronco now and decide what to do with your reservation here.
Did you give up options on your local build to make it buildable? If you did, wait for Chapman's to come in and trade.

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
My local order is exactly the same build at Chapman.
Race Red, Base squatch, Mic, aux switches, key less entry and 2.7.
I also have not cancelled my order at Chapman.
I might change the build now that I will have one though.

Ashlie@chapman

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ashlie, just for clarification, were 40 Broncos scheduled in June for production in later months, or were 40 Broncos built in June from your two-month allocation back in April?

The reason I ask is because Granger had 54 Broncos schedule in late April (4/22/22), and most of those were built in later months. That turned out to be a 2-month allocation, so Grangers's allocation for that period was ~27 Broncos per month.

I know that Tom’s Bronco allocation back in that same 2-month period was also pretty high.
40 scheduled for production in june, that was our "2 month" number

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, we will be entering customers into COVP once their specs are updated
@Ashlie@chapman Is there something we should be doing or sending you? mid July 2020 reservation holder like many and wanted to be sure that I am giving you guys everything you need from me for a chance of getting a MY23?

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ashlie@chapman Is there something we should be doing or sending you? mid July 2020 reservation holder like many and wanted to be sure that I am giving you guys everything you need from me for a chance of getting a MY23?
Yes - please