Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to hear!

How long was it from build to delivery? Just curious, times seem to vary greatly it appears but may give us a rough idea.
It was built on 12th Dec. Sat for almost a month before it shipped.
Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I advise everyone to call 1-800-392-3673 and check on your Certificate in advance. That way you will know if it there, and if not -you will have time to do something about it.
Don't wait until the last minute.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many of the Chapman Badlands orders have the optional wheels. That seems to be the bigger constraint than Lux, Sas, and MIC
The optional wheels are balanced out for the year. The final orders scheduled 3 weeks ago.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The optional wheels are balanced out for the year. The final orders scheduled 3 weeks ago.
Just curious - Were those people told to change their orders? That means that they would definitely not be a MY23, so their reservation is worthless.

BTW - I don't have the optional wheels.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious - Were those people told to change their orders? That means that they would definitely not be a MY23, so their reservation is worthless.

BTW - I don't have the optional wheels.
They were either all scheduled (with the last being 3 weeks ago) or there is only enough for what orders are remaining for MY'23. Not 100% on which it is but you cannot add them any longer. Probably taking what resources are available and applying to other options to get as many orders completed as possible.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody get scheduled today? I've seen plenty of orders with constraints get build dates. And they aren't all early reservation holders. Hopefully, at least a couple from the top of the list got selected.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody get scheduled today? I've seen plenty of orders with constraints get build dates. And they aren't all early reservation holders. Hopefully, at least a couple from the top of the list got selected.
I have seen WT/LUX/MIC/TOW getting scheduled today. I was hoping I would, as I have same build and I am number 7 on Chapman list, but I have not received anything today.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen WT/LUX/MIC/TOW getting scheduled today. I was hoping I would, as I have same build and I am number 7 on Chapman list, but I have not received anything today.
Do you still have the dual tops?

I have all of those constraints as well. I was hoping that a few of you ahead of me got scheduled. I'm worried that even though they are giving more allocations to Granger, Chapman, and Stephens, they aren't going to give them the constrained builds.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you still have the dual tops?

I have all of those constraints as well. I was hoping that a few of you ahead of me got scheduled. I'm worried that even though they are giving more allocations to Granger, Chapman, and Stephens, they aren't going to give them the constrained builds.
Yes, I still have the dual tops. I am not willing to compromise on my build at this point.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing for me either even though I’m in the top 6. I’m not surprised since Chapman said that they had no orders previewed as of Tuesday afternoon. Could be that Ford is looking past Chapman since they gave them over 30 allocations over the last two weeks. Anybody know if any Granger orders were scheduled today?
Sponsored