Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW built 4/3... you must be getting the extra special QC inspection
Then fly by nite and I are getting even better inspections. We were built and released for shipping back on 3/26. 😕
ZERO actual updates since then.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm an idiot and can't read the pricing chart. My order was placed in 21. Late 22 I was told I have to remove options to get built. I got pissed and I did the opposite. I added every single option available, even the engine heater ( im in AZ), thinking ill never get built anyway. Guess what. My fully optioned Bronco is on its way to Chapman. I do have a certificate number and a value provided by Ford . My only unknown is do I qualify for any price protection ? My initial order in 21 had no option and was 16k cheaper ( invoice price) than my fully optioned 22 upgraded order with same trim, same reservation but more options, same color. It's same order, but not sure what to ask for ? Anyone can help
BTW since oct of '22 my fully optioned Bronco went up by another 5k.
Someone pitch in please
The certificate covers from when you originally ordered until the 2023 reorder. You were allowed to make any change you wanted at the 2023 reorder so I would say being you have the cert number and amount, that is a sure thing. Then in 2023 there have been 3 increases. Those are covered at the dealer level. The money is reimbursed to the dealer invoice after you purchase the Bronco. So your final price should be based on the 2023 reorder DORA figures (minus the certificate). Some dealers give at the sale, others after. Chapman of Horsham has been giving it at the sale which is the dealer in this thread. Being you are from AZ, are you talking about the Chapman there? Or are you shipping from PA to AZ?

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Chapman, PA
Tom's customer
4% off invoice per email from him in 22

Shipping or pick up. I picked up a TRX from them. 3 days drive back.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The latest as of 5 mins ago...

Thank you so much for holding! I do see your vehicle has been waiting shipment since 04/03/2023. It looks like there is a pending update . It doesn't say for certain why their is a pending update. It can be regarding if the shipment is delayed, because the vehicle is completely build. They have not updated the ETA date at this time. You can also check your status online at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman, PA
Tom's customer
4% off invoice per email from him in 22
So you should get the 4% off of the invoice from back when you ordered a 2023 in Oct and also the certificate amount. Probably be close to $10,000 off the current sticker. Of course have to add the dealer and title fees to that, and however the tax works for your situation.

The increases from the 2023 Oct order to today is covered by the Retail Price Protection. There were 3 that get covered from Feb, Mar, and April. Details on the amounts in the PP thread.

So I'm guessing even though you ordered in 2021 it was after March 19th?

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you should get the 4% off of the invoice from back when you ordered a 2023 in Oct and also the certificate amount. Probably be close to $10,000 off the current sticker. Of course have to add the dealer and title fees to that, and however the tax works for your situation.

The increases from the 2023 Oct order to today is covered by the Retail Price Protection. There were 3 that get covered from Feb, Mar, and April. Details on the amounts in the PP thread.

So I'm guessing even though you ordered in 2021 it was after March 19th?
So the latest DORA received in '22 after the change is what matters ? 21 Dora invoice doesn't matter anymore ? Also, as someone mentioned what about the darn $100 reservation fee ? Seems nobody receives that credit

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So the latest DORA received in '22 after the change is what matters ? 21 Dora invoice doesn't matter anymore ? Also, as someone mentioned what about the darn $100 reservation fee ? Seems nobody receives that credit
I made sure they took off the $100 reservation fee!!!!

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1683736885312

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was on that load as well. Has anyone been contacted yet?

Sponsored

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven't heard from them yet. Trying to be patient but also really hoping they'll contact me soon and have availability for Saturday pickup.

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I was thinking Friday hopefully. If not I'll have to wait till Monday.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it goes by the DORA you received when ordering the 2023. The certificate amount you got from Ford covers the increases from when you ordered in 2021 to the reorder in Oct '22.

And yes if you had the $100 reservation, that should also be included.
Sponsored