First Name
Vann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just finished my transfer and order with Tom and Chapman of Horsham. Couldn't have been easier. Now the long and painful wait until I get my Bronco in mid-2022. (I had a late reservation.). But you can look for it zipping around in Annapolis, MD in the hopefully not too distant future.

Thanks Tom!
Sponsored

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just finished my transfer and order with Tom and Chapman of Horsham. Couldn't have been easier. Now the long and painful wait until I get my Bronco in mid-2022. (I had a late reservation.). But you can look for it zipping around in Annapolis, MD in the hopefully not too distant future.

Thanks Tom!
thank u!!! appreciate u!

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Tom, can you explain the significance of the March 19 date as you understand it? Is it just when Ford gives out final allocations for the first order bank? Or is it the date that your reservation must be converted to an order by, to be included in the first order bank? Sorry if I’m using the wrong terminology.

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could someone compare. Is z plan better than 3% from invoice? My dealer is offering to match z plan. I dont want to include shipping or flying to pick it up, just straight pricing alone.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could someone compare. Is z plan better than 3% from invoice? My dealer is offering to match z plan. I dont want to include shipping or flying to pick it up, just straight pricing alone.
DM me your spec and i can give you both prices

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Tom, can you explain the significance of the March 19 date as you understand it? Is it just when Ford gives out final allocations for the first order bank? Or is it the date that your reservation must be converted to an order by, to be included in the first order bank? Sorry if I’m using the wrong terminology.
the way i understand 3/19: Ford will take a snapshot of what was converted and let us know what our 2021 allocation will be...it will also set them up for what to expect 2022 reservation production will be...

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the way i understand 3/19: Ford will take a snapshot of what was converted and let us know what our 2021 allocation will be...it will also set them up for what to expect 2022 reservation production will be...
So it’s not a cutoff or a deadline for converting reservations to order? For example, let’s say I’m #10 in your allocation line and after Mar 19, 10 people switch to you that have a timestamp before mine, all things being equal, could they bump me out of your allocation if your allocation remained 16? Also, when is Ford supposed to tell you what your final allocation will be?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So it’s not a cutoff or a deadline for converting reservations to order? For example, let’s say I’m #10 in your allocation line and after Mar 19, 10 people switch to you that have a timestamp before mine, all things being equal, could they bump me out of your allocation if your allocation remained 16? Also, when is Ford supposed to tell you what your final allocation will be?
according to the Ford pdf "21my order conversion deadline"

i would "assume" based on the wording, a conversion after 3/19 would put them into a 2022 or 23...ill ask my ford rep to confirm

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1613662469891

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

according to the Ford pdf "21my order conversion deadline"

i would "assume" based on the wording, a conversion after 3/19 would put them into a 2022 or 23...ill ask my ford rep to confirm

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1613662469891
Thanks Tom. Much appreciated

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Z-Plan looks to be about $500 cheaper than 3% below invoice.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After some delays on my end getting Tom the info he put my order in within 30 minutes. His team has been proactive in communicating without being overbearing.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider Screenshot_20210218-121210_Gmail
Sponsored