Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would this deal still stand if waiting til MY22? On the fence between you and Granger. And if having it delivered rather than picked up, would I still be able to do a trade-in?
Yup, long as transferred before 3/19. I am transferred to Tom and waiting for MY22.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Would this deal still stand if waiting til MY22? On the fence between you and Granger. And if having it delivered rather than picked up, would I still be able to do a trade-in?
You can still trade in...we would figure in the cost to ship the trade back if you wanted the Bronco delivered to you

vbellino

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT; 2016 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm another happy transfer to Chapman. I will echo many other's sentiments in that my interactions with Tom from my first message until I placed my order this afternoon were all easy and timely and he really couldn't have made the process any easier.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm another happy transfer to Chapman. I will echo many other's sentiments in that my interactions with Tom from my first message until I placed my order this afternoon were all easy and timely and he really couldn't have made the process any easier.
thank u! appreciate u!

mountainbiker90

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just transferred our reservation from a local dealer to Tom today. He has been informative, quick to respond, and helpful. I sent him an email asking to place the order and got a confirmation from Ford within about 30 minutes! This is how it should be! Thank you!

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Tom, @DealerInsider , I put in a reservation tonight and know that I will be taken care of. I am in Houston and feel fine taking a gamble to come up to the City of Bortherly Love. I was up there in 2010 for a Fleet week and git up Geno's and Pat's. We'll make a trip of it to head past Cheers and onto the Blue Ridge Parkway. Just need info on Military for BL. By the way long time watcher first time caller.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Tom, @DealerInsider , I put in a reservation tonight and know that I will be taken care of. I am in Houston and feel fine taking a gamble to come up to the City of Bortherly Love. I was up there in 2010 for a Fleet week and git up Geno's and Pat's. We'll make a trip of it to head past Cheers and onto the Blue Ridge Parkway. Just need info on Military for BL. By the way long time watcher first time caller.
Ha, born and raised off Antoine and 290, but live in DC. Former Aviation Type/Seabee. Welcome!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thank u! appreciate u!

Sponsored

Humvee06

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just transferred my reservation to Chapman Ford of Horsham today. I received my new dealer confirmation from Ford almost instantly and had an email from Chapman a few minutes later. Tom followed up with a call to see if I had any questions.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just transferred my reservation to Chapman Ford of Horsham today. I received my new dealer confirmation from Ford almost instantly and had an email from Chapman a few minutes later. Tom followed up with a call to see if I had any questions.
Thank u! Appreciate u!

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too fellow first stater. (y) When I looked at Tom's list I was surprised I didn't see many Delawareans.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I transferred my early 7/14 reservation To Chapman of Horsham yesterday but don't worry folks, I am deferring to a 2022 so I didn't bump anybody out of a 2021.:)
Thanks Tom!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I transferred my early 7/14 reservation To Chapman of Horsham yesterday but don't worry folks, I am deferring to a 2022 so I didn't bump anybody out of a 2021.:)
Thanks Tom!
thank u appreciate u!
Sponsored