Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went from #25 when I placed my order to #104 last Monday.
I'm local to Chapman too.
All these out of state-ers are flocking to Chapman...... damn flockers! LOL!
Just goes to show what great pricing and top-notch service can do. Maybe, just maybe, other dealers will catch on??? :ROFLMAO:
On a positive note, these orders will boost Chapmans' allocation so 2022 orders will also benefit.

Eventually, we will have to address some of the sights in the area to see..... the Navel Air Station museum, the centrifuge at the old Johnsville NADC where the 1960's astronauts trained, and maybe the navels at Double Visions. :giggle:
I'm pretty high up the list, but thinking hard about delaying for MY22. If not, I'll be sure to offer up a test drive for someone local. You kinda win either way.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The slide down continues 📉. From the 20’s to the 100’s
Yeah, I went from 17 to high 70s....I’m hoping production beats expectations and the conversion rate is low...but we’ll see. Probably a MY22.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't forget the Simeone Museum - considered to one of the foremost auto collections. They have a couple of the original Ford GT40s and many awesome cars - see link below for info and advance tickets/times if you are visiting.

https://simeonemuseum.org/
I was about to type this before reading your post. Great place, usually pretty empty and super easy to take kids. It's two big wide open rooms, no place for them to run off and hide. Once a month they also take a few cars out back and run them around. Dr. Simeone is awesome, I was there with my nephew one day and it was really slow... he spoke with us for a bit and let him sit in a few things.

If Radwood ever comes back to Philly that's awesome too, they did it at the Navy Yard a few years ago. That's my favorite car show along with my local concours.

Sponsored

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, at this point me pushing to 22 would have happened either way.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
question for you smart guys: so to switch to Chapman, the process is to create a NEW reservation with Chapman using the Ford website, then call Ford to swap over your time stamp?

is this the most efficient way?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to call ford, and create a case number. If you haven’t placed an order yet, I believe they can just swap it over. If you’ve already ordered though, they will contact you and then you create a new reservation, they will then merge your original time stamp with the new reservation, so you don’t lose your place in line. I believe it’s the only way they can preserve the time stamp and still cancel the order you already made. I got mine done today, but they say it’ll still be another 3 days or so for the merge to take place. After that, you get with Chapman/Tom to place your order again.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

question for you smart guys: so to switch to Chapman, the process is to create a NEW reservation with Chapman using the Ford website, then call Ford to swap over your time stamp?

is this the most efficient way?
yes

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone says list is updated, but it’s showing last edit 1-Mar?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Refresh button... maybe... my phone never loses B6G connection, so I’ve gotta refresh a lot... lol

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok y'all are fine but any one else who hasn't transferred yet... Just don't 😂

I really don't want to get pushed to 22 but it's interesting what that could bring.... New exterior colors? Interiors that don't make your eyes bleed? Getting more info on what tires will work? Finding out lux isn't what it's cracked up to be and me switching and saving a bunch of money?

I'm not choosing to switch to 99 priority quite yet... But if it's forced upon me, I'm not going to cry. It's almost certain my wallet (and wife) will be much happier with me.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm pretty high up the list, but thinking hard about delaying for MY22. If not, I'll be sure to offer up a test drive for someone local. You kinda win either way.
@J_Meh_Cray_D - "Number 37! Your next!"
Bronco6g - "Aww man... I'm number 564."

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some good news for you guys who have reservations with me...from my region peeps...they are rooting for us and said this about my Bronco conversion/allocation:
  • Orders (converted reservations) - Simply put you “win” here based on performance
  • Dealership Sales History - you are significantly better than say 2 other dealers aggressive with forums
  • Competitive (Jeep) registrations - simply put you significantly impact this with YOUR jeep sales performance and you “win” here as well
Hopefully, "win" equals more 2021 allocation
Sponsored