Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here, I'm setting at 62 on the spreadsheet with all the FE, MY22 & MOD tops moves me about 20 spots. Them I remembered my build BL 2 door, 2.7 & Lux then it hits me, I'm going to be MY22" 😭
ehh, some MY21's will get those things, and there will be some cancellations/waits so we still have shots!
Sponsored

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So let me get this right, I am currently a MY22 hold out for black modular top and roof rails. If I convert my order to MY21 with still selecting my options (modular black top and roof rails) I will still get a MY22 but will have sound deadening headliner for free and MY21 pricing lock?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So let me get this right, I am currently a MY22 hold out for black modular top and roof rails. If I convert my order to MY21 with still selecting my options (modular black top and roof rails) I will still get a MY22 but will have sound deadening headliner for free and MY21 pricing lock?
No. If you keep the mod top your going to be assigned code 99 for MY22

Sponsored

BiggieStallz

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4XE UPDATE!!! with 15 month Guaranteed Buyback...

Need a ride while waiting for your Painted or Dual top?

Try the Chapman of Horsham Wrangler Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks (4XE may take longer) for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler back to me & swap into your Bronco...

Spec One: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22k - $390 x 24

Spec Two: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22W - $475 x 24

Spec THREE: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - $360 x 36 - INCLUDES LEATHER & PAINTED HARDTOP

Spec FOUR: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - $470 x 36 - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS &
HARDTOP

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

22K vs 22W: see package listings attached

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Example: 22K Willys @ month 10 with less than 10k miles - payoff will be $34640...i payoff $34640

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the 1st payment & PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

Let me know if i missed anything...trying to make this simple

I like this

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider

Any chance of a holdover lease deal on ranger? Would be cool to get a feel for a similar platform. If not I'll most likely end up taking your jeep deal, just curious though. Probably going to sign up around mid summer ish.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would really help you decide on the 2.3 and 10 speed auto.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suppose now is the time to ask about unofficial dealer add-ons. I, for one, would like to immediately add a catch can. Tom, if you can do it, all the better in my book. Anyone else thinking about other things to add before driving off the lot?
Edit:
1) Catch Can
2) Rock Rails for Running Board swap.
3) Engine Tune
4) Wheel/Tire swap.
5) Window tint.

Last edited:

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suppose now is the time to ask about unofficial dealer add-ons. I, for one, would like to immediately add a catch can. Tom, if you can do it, all the better in my book. Anyone else thinking about other things to add before driving off the lot?
I'd like to swap my rock rails for running boards for sure, then if available would do the Ford 2.7 performance package before taking delivery.

Sponsored

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would possibly like to add new wheels and tires at delivery, if possible. Haven’t discussed it yet with Tom as it wouldn’t have changed my decision to switch to him. Could always swap them out myself and sell the OEM set.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider

Any chance of a holdover lease deal on ranger? Would be cool to get a feel for a similar platform. If not I'll most likely end up taking your jeep deal, just curious though. Probably going to sign up around mid summer ish.
the wrangler deal is way better

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty quiet in here... no updates to the spreadsheet as to folks dropping the MOD top or pushing to MY 22. Just wondering how things are shaping up.
I decided to hold out for the MOD top. Hoping for an early Jan/Feb 2022 delivery and some new colors in the meantime.
Sponsored