redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe the idea is to make a "sleeker" or custom version of this ………..

Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco 1588907448025

although this one is pretty sweet ……………..

Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco 1588907611943
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe the idea is to make a "sleeker" or custom version of this ………..

Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco FB_IMG_1588898687628

although this one is pretty sweet ……………..

Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco FB_IMG_1588898687628
Seriously? Do these come with Hydraulics as well? I HATE when people do stupid shit like this. Lower trucks, turn them into cars. A truck/suv is meant to do work, or have fun off road in. If you want to lower a vehicle or put low profile tires on it, then get a freakin car!

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seriously? Do these come with Hydraulics as well? I HATE when people do stupid shit like this. Lower trucks, turn them into cars. A truck/suv is meant to do work, or have fun off road in. If you want to lower a vehicle or put low profile tires on it, then get a freakin car!
This first one is more of a hunting car but would be pretty fun. Not much more tire clearance than a ranger though.
Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco mustang-baja

My Eagle on the other hand is a pretty good offroader, it goes pretty far in soft beach sand, fully stuffs the skinny swampers on it, and makes for a pretty comfy car.
Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco IMG_5295

M
Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco IMG_4596

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This first one is more of a hunting car but would be pretty fun. Not much more tire clearance than a ranger though.
mustang-baja.jpg
Now I need to be like the others here ……………. WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate people who turn cars into 4X4's what the fuck bla bla bla...…

That's it I'm not buying a Bronco now. I'll just buy a Camaro, put a Bronco 4X4 frame under it and put a Hellcrate in it. how's that.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not the biggest fan of a Bronco street rod either but I get why people do it. It's to be different. NOT gonna see another one like it. uh ….. maybe why it is called customizing. to each his own. Nothing burns my ASS more than people who build a FORD street rod with a CHEVY motor. They should be burned at the stake !! if your a chevy freak then build a chevy car not my problem you like the ford body better then the chevies.
They say but a ford motor is to expensive. my response is always then build a chevy car if can't afford a FORD motor. I always threaten my chevy freak buddies with putting a Windsor in camaro and stomp a mudhole in your SBC.

And now you now why I say if you want IFS BUY A FUCKING EXPLORER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the bronco should have SFA. it is supposed to be made for the off roader not the mall crawler.

sorry for the rant but damn this shit is getting old.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BAUS67 hey man you doing okay?

Yeah, thanks for askin' It's been one of those weeks at work and then come here just to check in and it seems like always the same shit lately I'm not buying the Bronco because bla bla bla. that thing is junk, that thing is ugly, bla bla bla remember Kelly's Heroes the movie … Clint Eastwood …… The tye dye tank driver

" ya gotta stop with all those negative waves man " I just get tried of it.... it gets old real quick

I don't like a lot of things either and I have to bite my tongue a lot at work because someone will say I want these rims and I think to myself they are the UGLIEST rims in the world. But I sell them to him …. why …. because that's what he wants and that's what he likes. It's not my money and not my car.

I guess it just built up to the point it had to come out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now im thinking about a new "if i win the lottery build plan". When the bronco raptor comes out i could take some washers and bolt the Mustang Gt body down to a brand new Bronco frame. And fab up a low tube chassis to put the Gt suspension and drivetrain under the new Bronco body. Everyone will love it!!

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now im thinking about a new "if i win the lottery build plan". When the bronco raptor comes out i could take some washers and bolt the Mustang Gt body down to a brand new Bronco frame. And fab up a low tube chassis to put the Gt suspension and drivetrain under the new Bronco body. Everyone will love it!!
I've always said that if I win the lottery, I would buy a brand new Lamborghini and then throw 44 inch boggers on it. Just throw money at it till it works. I'm 100% serious about that, probably why God will never let me win.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've always said that if I win the lottery, I would buy a brand new Lamborghini and then throw 44 inch boggers on it. Just throw money at it till it works. I'm 100% serious about that, probably why God will never let me win.
I hope you win. I would love to see that!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope you win. I would love to see that!
Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco 1588993057427

Project car $600 in michigan!
Sponsored