Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want to see this on 44s:

Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco 9BF778A6-BD5F-4AC4-B9A5-B3EDC29290AD

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t think he has slept in 20 years. He always looked tired on Overhaulin’.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want cars with off road tires... the Russians at Garage 54 got you covered again.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you want cars with off road tires... the Russians at Garage 54 got you covered again.
I assume those are spindles attached to the ifs suspension. If so not sticking them out a full foot past the car would make the springs more effective and not squat so much. Probably like that for the turning radius but well placed limiters and fender massaging would help that.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's a very good reason why Ford doesn't produce 2WD Broncos and 4WD Mustangs.
unnamed (3).jpg
TRP8YCt73m7mHgcHWu_vYfLafbVJAZkOvu5igP0QWOs.jpg

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are honestly two of the coolest vehicles I could ever dream of. The bronco could defintily use some 15 in mags instead of that big rim junk but thats an easy fix. The mustang has some serious wheeling under its belt. The rear boggers were cut for more rear traction. If its got BBF in it, it may have enough to pop the front end up a bit. Also i would have grooved the fronts for side hill traction so you can steer and climb at the same time.

People may want to hate on something because its not perfect or period correct, but custom aint custom unless its custom!

But what do i know. I am restoring a 1980 Eagle wagon thats lifted 2 inches and runs on 28x8.50 superswamper tsls.
Ford Bronco Chip Foose does a first Gen Bronco IMG_5175

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those are honestly two of the coolest vehicles I could ever dream of. The bronco could defintily use some 15 in mags instead of that big rim junk but thats an easy fix. The mustang has some serious wheeling under its belt. The rear boggers were cut for more rear traction. If its got BBF in it, it may have enough to pop the front end up a bit. Also i would have grooved the fronts for side hill traction so you can steer and climb at the same time.

People may want to hate on something because its not perfect or period correct, but custom aint custom unless its custom!

But what do i know. I am restoring a 1980 Eagle wagon thats lifted 2 inches and runs on 28x8.50 superswamper tsls.
That thing is sweet. For a modern off road vehicle 17” wheels is definitely the best, just so many options.

I like 18” as well, I’d be tempted to put them on my Bronco for upgraded brakes. But you gotta be running at least a 37” tire to look good.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me 16s are only allow on sports cars and 17s are only allowed when its got bigger brakes or made after 2000 or so. 24s and up are only allowed on hurricane donk flood mobiles. But then again this is for me. Everybodys go their own flavor. If i had a choice every car would have 15x10 hurricane/typhoon/cyclone/turbines with knock off hubs(for offroaders the wheel mounting surface would be keyed). Just waiting on that powerball win. Anybody want to win for me, hawaii doesnt have a lottery.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Those were great pre-suvs! I was selling cars at a Dodge-Plymouth-AMC-JEEP-Renault dealership in the 80's and they were a sleeker alternative to the Cherokee. Weird floorpan, though.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Nice Eagle. I have looked at a couple for sale over the years, my concern was replacement parts. I suppose at some point you are forced to just substitute/retrofit anything that needs replacement with something more modern/easily available. Definitely unique and fun!
Sponsored