First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seriously wanna know who got that footage. as a drone owner/pilot - I'd like to shoot them some money in PayPal for their efforts ... mod/admin - anyone know? feel free to PM me
Sounds like something a cop would say ?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish there was time for ford to fix the antimatter. Make it just a bit more bright blue. Like how it looks in the f150 reveal. Almost like candy
EbZeAwrXkAAja_y.jpg
I do like this, but you almost have to keep it completely clean all the time. Otherwise it's gonna look black. My two cents.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're clearly different colors. You can tell by looking inside the shell where the spray is lighter. You can see the dark blue shade of the Antimatter Blue vs the black/purple tone of the Shadow Black.

2021-bronco-antimatter-blue-vs-shadow-black-jpg.jpg
Dang you mention purple tone!! I'm intrigued. Was set on A51 but now leaning back to AMBlue. Dammit. Gonna be a coin flip.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I was sold on area 51, but antimatter blue is looking really good.
I'm with you, I keep going back and forth. Coin flip.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd really like to see the AMB in the sun. It's sunny here in NM most of the time
I was thinking that. I live in MN where it's cloudy most of the time, so AMB will look black. So maybe A51 will look darker too.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the anti matter blue looks surprisingly good. not a fan of the bright blues though. hoping we get some sort of sand or military green.

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To help illustrate the different perceptions of the colors; here is a picture taken with my iPhone on my two monitor setup. The top monitor is an old LCD screen using a VGA connection, the bottom is a newer LCD using a DisplayPort connection. Short of using a color calibration tool, I've tried to get them as close to each other as possible.

My point here is; saying any one of these oddball colors is CLEARLY "X" is not accurate.

IMG_1183.JPG

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if somebody already pointed this out but, apparently, the 2021 Ranger will be offered in Cyber Orange and this might be the first one caught on tape.

Edit: @North7 noticed it, haha.

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! Screenshots_2020-09-10-22-16-57

Last edited:

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if somebody already pointed this out but, apparently, the 2021 Ranger will be offered in Cyber Orange and this might be the first one caught on tape.

Edit: @North7 noticed it, haha.

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! Screenshots_2020-09-10-22-16-57
It would make sense. Bronco and ranger being made at the same plant. I would guess they will share nearly all there colors.
It will be interesting to see what else they share.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would make sense. Bronco and ranger being made at the same plant. I would guess they will share nearly all there colors.
It will be interesting to see what else they share.
Seems the 2021 Ranger and Bronco will share Cactus Gray along with every other color except Antimatter Blue. The only Bronco-exclusive color is Area 51 based on the swatch page.

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599798826077
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599798836116
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599798847437
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599798932317
Sponsored