tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the 3.5.3 update Friday and that seemed to fix my foot well heat problem..No more cold feet here ....lol

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I gotta say. I miss the days of actual, manual controls. Back then, you could turn the fan speed knob and hear and feel the adjustment immediately. Also, I guess the opposite of complaints in this thread, I adjust temperature to middle of the dial and I'm either "melt your face and top of feet off" or "ice cubes everywhere" no matter what speed setting.....

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those saying the software update fixed the floor heat issue. When set to the feet and nothing else, do you still have air blowing hard out of the A pillar vent? I’m not feeling much on the feet after software update.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those saying the software update fixed the floor heat issue. When set to the feet and nothing else, do you still have air blowing hard out of the A pillar vent? I’m not feeling much on the feet after software update.
mine has been updated to the latest software and I still have the low floor heat issue. Placebo effect for some ‘who swear’ it’s been resolved now that they have the full screen for iPhone/andriod?

Sponsored

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
mine has been updated to the latest software and I still have the low floor heat issue. Placebo effect for some ‘who swear’ it’s been resolved now that they have the full screen for iPhone/andriod?
I think you are correct.

BadlandzT

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang Mach1, 22 Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the software update and still have no floor heat. I was driving last night and had shorts on and could feel cold air blowing on my leg. The software update definitely did not fix the issue. As soon as I switch to the upper vents or defrost, heat is back.

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the software update and still have no floor heat. I was driving last night and had shorts on and could feel cold air blowing on my leg. The software update definitely did not fix the issue. As soon as I switch to the upper vents or defrost, heat is back.
Same issue for me. I took it to the dealership today to have it looked at. I should know something by tomorrow afternoon. I’ll let you know if they get it fixed and what they did.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, mine is almost exclusively out the A-pillars when set to foot only. There’s like 0.5-1 fan speed for the drivers footwell when I have it set to 3+ overall.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same issue for me. I took it to the dealership today to have it looked at. I should know something by tomorrow afternoon. I’ll let you know if they get it fixed and what they did.
Did you get to the bottom of this with your dealer? Would love an update from your dealer visit. Seems like this issue is being ignored by Ford.

Sponsored

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you get to the bottom of this with your dealer? Would love an update from your dealer visit. Seems like this issue is being ignored by Ford.
So here is the update I received per my invoice report: "Verified customer concern found when set to floor only, air would blow out of defrost along with the floor. Checked for codes in the HVAC, no codes. Checked for TSBS, SSMS none available. Checked PID readings and found when set to floor was at 49%, Dash was 4% and defrost was at 77%. Compared vehicle to known working, like model and checked same PID readings. PID percentages were the same. Normal vehicle operations. No problems found at this time.

I asked my service advisor if some adjustment could be made since they are basically telling me everything is "normal." He is going to talk to his tech in the morning and see if they can adjust anything so more is coming out of the floor vents. He was not optimistic that this could be done. I will report back after I get an update, hopefully tomorrow.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So here is the update I received per my invoice report: "Verified customer concern found when set to floor only, air would blow out of defrost along with the floor. Checked for codes in the HVAC, no codes. Checked for TSBS, SSMS none available. Checked PID readings and found when set to floor was at 49%, Dash was 4% and defrost was at 77%. Compared vehicle to known working, like model and checked same PID readings. PID percentages were the same. Normal vehicle operations. No problems found at this time.

I asked my service advisor if some adjustment could be made since they are basically telling me everything is "normal." He is going to talk to his tech in the morning and see if they can adjust anything so more is coming out of the floor vents. He was not optimistic that this could be done. I will report back after I get an update, hopefully tomorrow.
Thanks for following up. What they are telling you is exactly what I’m concerned about. I wish Ford would address on a bigger level. Certainly not normal on the many cars I’ve owned.

VailBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still cold feet here. For me it's not that there is not heat coming out in the footwell area, it just doesn't blow in the correct direction to warm your feet. Seems to blow more on your shins and for whatever reason that warm air doesn't circulate down to your feet? Received OTA update on January 17th, and no change.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is very interesting

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Latest update. As expected the service tech said there is nothing he can(want?)to do to change the airflow distribution. Don’t know much at all about forscan. Maybe a forscan guru has some thoughts. Looks like we are stuck with little to no warm air on our feet. This blows, just not in a good way!
Sponsored