Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright I gotta ask, why is the Bronco script reversed in the first picture??

EDIT — Wait, it's cause it's a picture of the other side of the vehicle so you mirrored the image.
EDIT2 — WAIT, you mirrored the Bronco but the building is the same? Wtf is happening in this picture.
EDIT3 — Wait, maybe it's a different side of the building that has the exact same roll-up door, plant out front, and green awning?? My brain can't handle this without coffee.

Anyway, looks good. The 35s look a little on the small side and out of place, but it isn't bad at all. It'll definitely look a lot better once you get 37s.

OP
OP

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright I gotta ask, why is the Bronco script reversed in the first picture??

EDIT — Wait, it's cause it's a picture of the other side of the vehicle so you mirrored the image.
EDIT2 — WAIT, you mirrored the Bronco but the building is the same? Wtf is happening in this picture.
EDIT3 — Wait, maybe it's a different side of the building that has the exact same roll-up door, plant out front, and green awning?? My brain can't handle this without coffee.

Anyway, looks good. The 35s look a little on the small side and out of place, but it isn't bad at all. It'll definitely look a lot better once you get 37s.
😂 I knew someone was going to wonder that. You correct though.

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What collars did you use?

Sponsored

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks…, looks good!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just had these installed and think it came out great. Will add 37s in future but the 35s do not look small at all imo. Ride is just a tad bit stiffer but nothing drastic.

Ford Bronco Collar lift on Sasquatch Before and After Photos CE1F2842-4EDE-4B41-99CF-EE762FB850B8
Looks good! Would you say it's leveled?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. just finished doing mine as well.

OP
OP

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good. just finished doing mine as well.
Cool. Did you get the full 2.25”? I did a quick measurement and I don’t believe I did but it was on a surface that wasn’t 100% flat.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. Did you get the full 2.25”? I did a quick measurement and I don’t believe I did but it was on a surface that wasn’t 100% flat.
Still letting it settle before measuring. I also went with SVC 2" as they are all the same size so you get close to the same level or rake as you had before.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm planning on going this route once I put all my armor on my Bronco and lose some height....seems like the "perch" is the right way to gain that lost height back, but I really don't like the idea of having to pull cv joints and such out just to remove a strut.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm planning on going this route once I put all my armor on my Bronco and lose some height....seems like the "perch" is the right way to gain that lost height back, but I really don't like the idea of having to pull cv joints and such out just to remove a strut.
Don't pull the CV's for just a perch collar install, pull the lower control arms. Much easier install.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Collar lift on Sasquatch Before and After Photos 452E1D53-FB73-425F-9703-8C4D6DE57502
It’s not as bad as you think, now if you only use a dead blow hammer to try and unseat them it’s a pain in a ass and might take 30 min of back breaking hammer swinging but if you use a tool it’s super easy to push them out. Highly recommend getting a puller to push out.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't pull the CV's for just a perch collar install, pull the lower control arms. Much easier install.
Did I use the wrong term? Talking about the post right above this one that shows the puller popping the hub off the CV axle.

Seems like a person should be able to remove a strut by compressing the springs, unbolting the top and bottom, and taking it out without having to take so much of the front end apart.
Sponsored