Sponsored

Photos: RPG perch collar installed (on stock tires)

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know when I was trying to find pictures of perch collar lifts, everyone had 37s. I just wanted to see how it would look with 35s because I wasn’t ready to take the $$$ hit right away and wasn’t looking to lose mpg. So for anyone curious, I have the RPG perch collars front/back with the stock tires and love the way it looks. Don’t think I will ever go 37s. Probably wear the stock tires down and go to a true 35.
Ford Bronco Photos: RPG perch collar installed (on stock tires) IMG_0469
Ford Bronco Photos: RPG perch collar installed (on stock tires) IMG_0471

IMG_0469.jpeg

IMG_0471.jpeg
Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HOSS 3.0? Any real difference in ride?

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know when I was trying to find pictures of perch collar lifts, everyone had 37s. I just wanted to see how it would look with 35s because I wasn’t ready to take the $$$ hit right away and wasn’t looking to lose mpg. So for anyone curious, I have the RPG perch collars front/back with the stock tires and love the way it looks. Don’t think I will ever go 37s. Probably wear the stock tires down and go to a true 35.

Looks awesome! That is the stance I'm after, but going 35x11.5x17 on Badlands wheels.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dumpsterfire22

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome! That is the stance I'm after, but going 35x11.5x17 on Badlands wheels.
Thanks. The fifteen52 wheels I have are a 0 offset so they give a little wider stance. You might need spacers if your leaving the stock wheels on and are looking for the same poke.

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HOSS 3.0? Any real difference in ride?
Yes, there is a big difference (to me). The stock HOSS 3 floats over bumps like a tuned suspension... after the 2.25 RPG perch collars, I could feel the rear shocks kicking a bit. You don't glide over bumps, you now feel the front and rear independently, at least I do.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, there is a big difference (to me). The stock HOSS 3 floats over bumps like a tuned suspension... after the 2.25 RPG perch collars, I could feel the rear shocks kicking a bit. You don't glide over bumps, you now feel the front and rear independently, at least I do.
Appreciate the feedback. I’m about to install on my sas obx. I have a front winch which didn’t cause sag on bilsteins but assume might on the 3.0s. We will see. 35’s are big enough for what we do.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can we get a side profile shot? I was worried about similar as I am about to add SVC collars on non-sasquatch bilsteins after running sasquatch take-offs for 2 years. I want a stiffer ride, but likely won’t upgrade entire suspension to until it’s time for new tires.

I’m running 285/75 and was concerned it would make the tires look puny. I’m glad I might have nothing to worry about.
Sponsored