First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE: Added after pics of RPG Perch Collars (2.25 front and 1.25 rear), 20x10 Fuel Rebel -18 offset and 37x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I am extremely happy with how it turned out. The pictures don't do it justice, it is way bigger in person. Looks like a tonka truck. I was really worried the 20x10's with -18 offset were going to stick out too far but they look just right with the sasquatch flares. I had to remove the OBX running boards as those rubbed and do have minor rubbing full lock in reverse on the plastic piece behind the wheel well closer to driver. I ordered the JKS max clearance kit and that should solve the rubbing.

As expected I lost a little power and the steering is not as solid as before. Still drives great for the added weight and tire size. The RPG collars are great. I was worried it may stiffen the ride too much but I barely notice a difference in the firmness going over bumps. I also did not upgrade any other of the suspension parts or steering. Open ears to what everyone suggests as the next upgrade to do to help stabilize the ride with the bigger tires and lift. Was thinking new UCA's, rear track bar and upper and lower rear control arms. Will eventually throw on some new shocks (Fox/Kings/Icons - TBD on what I will go with).

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch RPG Perch Collars

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco 1

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco 2

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 2

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 3

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 4

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 6

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 7

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 8

Ford Bronco RPG Perch Collars on OBX Sasquatch Bronco Lift 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just received my RPG perch collars (2.25" front and 1.25" rear) for my 2022 OBX Sasquatch. Great service from RPG as they emailed me immediately after I had put the order in on their website saying they were in stock and that they were putting them in the mail for me that day. Ordered Monday and came in today so got here quick.

I am getting them installed on Monday along with some 37x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 20x10 Fuel Rebels (Black). I don't do much off-roading like a lot of you on here so going for more of the show/mall crawler build. Also have the 5" ADV fenders that I am going to throw on soon along with a full satin black wrap.

Here are some before photos and a shot of the RPG collars. I will post up some after pictures next week and give my quick review on the ride quality after the perch collars go in as I know it will stiffen up the ride a little bit more.

Are you keeping everything else stock..UCAs stock and no additional lift? Let us know how it goes post pics.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice putting RPGs on my Braptor this summer

OP
OP
Stu10

Stu10

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, for now just keeping UCA's stock. If I did upgrade would just stick with RPG and get their UCA's.

OP
OP
Stu10

Stu10

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Post updated with new pics and write up.

Sponsored

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you know if you truly got the 2.25” front the lift up front? I gained a little under 2”

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have the 2.3L or 2.7L? I’ve got a 2.3L OBX Sasquatch now and I really want to jump up to 37’s but don’t want it to feel too slow

OP
OP
Stu10

Stu10

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the 2.7. Still has plenty of power and feels good driving around the city or on the highway. Definitely lost between 1-1.5 MPG going to 37's on 20's though.

I still want to eventually add a ford performance tune and a cold air intake to get a little power back. I currently have a pedal commander which helps it feel more peppy when driving.
Sponsored