First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! Can you dig in and tell me how many trim levels are affected, please?
All models up to the Outer Banks do not have a leather option. Starting with the Outer Banks, here are the issues:

Outer Banks, showing 10 way power just with the Space Grey\Navy pier option, Not the Black/Roast option:

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603473594436

Badlands, no power on the Leather upgrade:

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603473686196

Wildtrak, no power on the leather upgrade:

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603473856579

FE, shows 10 way power on the default navy pier leather:

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603473934416

So the question is this really a bug like I think or are they only offering power seats on the Navy Pier Leather? That seems ridiculous right?

Updated: Went and re-watched the materials video. It states in writing (At least for the Badlands) that the upgrade to leather adds carpet and 10 way power seats.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rock rails are an option on the Badlands? Cool story bro....

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603474010109

Maximus

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delorean
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh no the cables not out, its supplying a signal.. it just cuts out every now and then. And is running 480p on your 75" TV.
those damn blackfriday deal tv's...always look better in the mail flyer

TjAtlas02

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See my post directly after yours. It's a very curious decision and one that doesn't make sense unless the remote-start being disallowed by the NHTSA is causing them an issue with this (but not on Badlands?)....
That’s really upsetting. I don’t want to fork over that much money for something I don’t want. My BB would have been $37 if I go Badlands that’s $48. That’s a huge difference and one I’m not paying. They may learn a thing or 2 from Jeep. I can have a manual with all the bells and whistles...JS

BordFronco

Black Diamond
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only thing I wanna know is, what kinda fucking mess was B&P at the end of August when they delayed it!?
Jeezus Ford...
Very bad look for Ford here. This is inexcusable for me. Should've been up and running on reveal. 3 months (and one delay) later and it's still a mess? I honestly don't trust Ford whatsoever at this point.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 360 degree view of the interior is definitely messed up:

2-Door Outer Banks: Shows the Bronco Sport and not the Bronco
4-Door Outer Banks: Shows no doors or roof, even though those options are not selected. Mirrors float in space.
2-Door Badlands: Shows the Bronco Sport and not the Bronco
4-Door Badlands: Shows no doors or roof or mirrors

There could be problems with other models.

Last edited:

Brian A

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Adding Roof Rails required both Sasquatch and 2.7l to be deleted on my build
Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that the auto isn't free with the 2.7 upgrade
The Sasquatch package says it’s $4995 but adds $5790 on the build.

I figure the $795 is the difference added to make the car a Automatic.
That has to be the price they are adding to make it a Automatic with Sasquatch.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 360 degree view of the interior is definitely messed up:

2-Door Outer Banks: Shows the Bronco Sport and not the Bronco
4-Door Outer Banks: Shows no doors or roof, even though those options are not selected. Mirrors float in space.
2-Door Badlands: totally messed up (could just be web site overload)
4-Door Badlands: Shows no doors or roof or mirrors

There could be problems with other models.
Honestly... Did they just have some interns go at the website?
"Okay kids... You have the brochure and the website... Make the B&P and go!"

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s really upsetting. I don’t want to fork over that much money for something I don’t want. My BB would have been $37 if I go Badlands that’s $48. That’s a huge difference and one I’m not paying. They may learn a thing or 2 from Jeep. I can have a manual with all the bells and whistles...JS
What is in the Mid package which is so important to you (genuine question, not being salty or accusatory)? It seemed like a mostly worthless package IMHO. Just some outlets, heated seats and back up sensors for the overpriced $1,300 they want. The rest is utterly worthless.

Also, i'm assuming you meant "BD" instead of "BB" at that $37K build. Badlands without options is a LOT more kit than BD, and would put you at $42K sans options or $44K assuming you threw some shrimps on the barbie (assuming no mid in either). BL at $44K is still mid $40's compared to upper 30's. But it's more rig as well!

Sway disco
210 front axle
F & R lockers
The gearing you want
33" factory tires are worth running till they wear out instead of needing immediate attention
Better interior color combinations

That's a HELL OF A LOT of upgrades for $7K price difference. You couldn't get those upgrades for less.

Sponsored

Sean47

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
its so unfortunate but, the BS bundling of options and choices may just steer me to not get one. To much to spend and having to settle. Will have to see if things change prior to being able to order.

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

I suspect Ford will work out the kinks in B&P, but I suggest it would be good to identify these discrepancies (glitches, conflicts in selecting options/packages among trim level, etc..) in hopes that improvements can be brought about more quickly.

Please list your substantiated gripe/s in a concise thought like, “Unable to select manual transmission when Sasquatch Package is selected in any trim level“, or “Can’t get power seats without leather trimmed seats” Some of these points may legitimate issues with the B&P, some are just gripes about option limitations.

MODS, if you care to consider consolidating this in another sub-forum, making it a sticky note, or deleting it altogether please go ahead.

Edit: Thanks to Jayhawkco for compiling the following...

All Trims
Automatic Transmission on a 2.7L has no price
Roof Rails with Crossbar not allowed with Sasquatch
Sound Deadening Headliner not allowed with Sasquatch
Paint Protection Film not allowed on 2.7L
Brush Guard not allowed on 2.7L
No Mid Package allowed with a manual transmission
Wireless Charging Pad listed as an option in both the High and Lux packages
Yakima Light Brackets necessitates Yakima Extra Large Basket, but makes you remove it
2 Door model's rear seat description is incorrect (should be 50/50 not 60/40)
Only one light fixture is allowed (disallowing Pod Lights and Light Bar)
No dual top options available
Big Bend
Adding Mid Package adds Automatic Transmission at no price
Advanced 4x4 mandates Sasquatch package when other trims do not
Heated seats shown as included with Sandstone seats, but requires Mid Package
Outer Banks
Roast Leather Seats listed as not coming with power seating
Black Diamond
No price listed on Advanced 4x4 but does charge $795
Badlands/Black Diamond
Rock Rails shown as option for 4 door models but should be included in standard package
Badlands
Roof Rails with Crossbar not allowed with 2.7L
Sound Deadening Headliner not allowed with 2.7L
First Edition
Towing Package not able to be added to the 4-door

Adding model trims to try and keep it organized...

Bronco Trims Price issue Option compatibility issue Error in listed feature/s

Base

Big Bend

Black Diamond

Outer Banks

Wildtrak

Badlands
- Leather seats do not show the power seats & carpet in B&P

First Edition

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: Thought the starting point for the BL and OBX was the same. It's not. Nothing to see her, move along.

Last edited:

SimpleMan

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Badlands 4-door:

Trying to add 2.7L EcoBoost® Engine removes:
-Paint Protection Film
-Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner
-Roof Rails with Crossbars
-Yakima® Kayak Carrier

I don't believe any of those options should be/need to be removed when adding the 2.7L

On general complaints:
-I would prefer more interior fabric options and color options (that don't have a weird combo of colors). I am good with the all black Marine Grade Vinyl Seats but more options never hurt the consumer.
-I would want the grab-handles, vent position pieces, and the BRONCO name on the passenger side to be the color of the exterior or the color of my choice.

Last edited:

quaddy2020

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Manual with sasquatch (top of many lists I'm sure)
2. adding Sasquatch to Black Diamond gets NO discount (and you already have lockers)
3. Adding mid-package to Black Diamond REMOVES sasquatch (makes no sense at all, when other trims allow it)
4. Mid package (on Black Diamond at least) requires automatic transmission, again, no sense in that.
There seem to be lots of bugs in the system. Can everyone make a list of the things that you think are bugs with the program. One of the site moderators can get a message to Mike Levine via Twitter or something. I do not Tweet or Instagram. I also expect that there are Ford people monitoring this sight.
I am trying to keep mine under $45k. I started with a Base model, 4 door, Hard top, and Sasquatch.
Bugs I see:
1. I can't get the roof rails with the Sasquatch package with 4 door. i have seen lots of pre-production Broncos with both.
2. No manual transmission on the Base model or with Sasquatch. not for me anyway, but...
3. No towing on base. Really?
4. More paint options. Maybe 2022 will allow for base with more. Cactus Gray or Area 51. I do not want to wait, but it would give me the opportunity to save more.
5. Accessories. I am sure they are going to add more as the days pass. Some will be MUCH cheaper aftermarket. (Example - tow hitch for a new Ranger which has the same frame as Bronco is $250. from Reese including the plug.) Not paying double that just to get someone at Ford to install and warranty.

I am glad they are up and running. Bugs and all. If people understood programming, they would realize that even being a HUGE Corp like Ford, there are going to be bugs to work out. Kudos to the engineering and IT teams at FOMOCO for what we have so far!!
I can't get 2.7 and sound deadening roof liner and roof rails on 4 door O/B and Badlands.
You can on 2 door.
Sponsored