First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeez... Ford never said the Automatic transmission was going to be $1,000.

Price was never officially given. We complained that $2,600 was too high for V6+Auto. Now they offer the transmission at no cost and you are telling Ford “hey Ford there is a bug, you aren’t charging me $1,000 for the transmission!”?

Really?
Sponsored

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't get 2.7 and sound deadening roof liner and roof rails on 4 door O/B and Badlands.
You can on 2 door.
Same here but I seem to be able to get the 2.7 and sound deadening roof liner on the 4 door Wildtrack. So many bugs - at least I hope they are bugs.

My excitement over the Bronco severely diminished over the last 12 hours or so. I hope Ford "listens" and makes some corrections to the B&P and/or options available. I want to be as excited as I was on reveal night!

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TjAtlas02

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is in the Mid package which is so important to you (genuine question, not being salty or accusatory)? It seemed like a mostly worthless package IMHO. Just some outlets, heated seats and back up sensors for the overpriced $1,300 they want. The rest is utterly worthless.

Also, i'm assuming you meant "BD" instead of "BB" at that $37K build. Badlands without options is a LOT more kit than BD, and would put you at $42K sans options or $44K assuming you threw some shrimps on the barbie (assuming no mid in either). BL at $44K is still mid $40's compared to upper 30's. But it's more rig as well!

Sway disco
210 front axle
F & R lockers
The gearing you want
33" factory tires are worth running till they wear out instead of needing immediate attention
Better interior color combinations

That's a HELL OF A LOT of upgrades for $7K price difference. You couldn't get those upgrades for less.
I’m a photographer so the outlet in the back was a big plus for me to keep all my gear charged up. I liked the dual climate and other upgrades to. I don’t want to add a bunch of accessories when it should come with it. It’s just been so many compromises that I’m just fed up. I have a Jeep TJ right now and the Bronco would be new but wouldn’t offer much more than my 20 year old Jeep. I’m just being salty about it because forcing someone to get a badlands to have a manual and packages seems like bullshit to me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2/4 D BADLANDS

Lux Package is priced $5085, while in OBX and WT it's Priced at $3590. Have looked through all the information and cannot find what ever it is that constitutes a $1500 price increase as the packages are IDENTICAL.
Thanks!
Screenshotting is though lol! :ROFLMAO:
Oh lord. I'm a dunce....

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone seen the "tailgate" option anywhere?
I have not, but only took note of the LED headlights....

Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well. Not that Bronco Nation is a reliable source but they just posted this which answers my tail light question and your head light one. I’m also looking at Black Diamond most likely and seems Ill have to rely on aftermarket.
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 9969A2A2-E9A0-4250-BE7C-1526C16556C1
...And also does anybody know why the signature LED headlights are only offered on the Big Bend and not on the Black Diamond? I really like the Signature headlights but prefer the Black Diamond trim over the Big Bend, or having to spend more to upgrade to Badlands.

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 9969A2A2-E9A0-4250-BE7C-1526C16556C1

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what about the trail turn assit option???

riggins44

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From what I am seeing you can't get the Roof Rails on the 4dr with the Sasquatch Package. Hopefully when we (dealers) get the Ordering Guide we will have a clearer picture of what you can and can't add with certain options.
Sponsored