Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am not buying Ford made the Badlands 4dr non sasquatch soo close to GVWR that with the 2.7 you lose ability to put anything on the roof or the other stuff it kicks out. I get the height issue with sasquatch maybe.
Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anyone notice this yet but the badlands rendering uses the same tire and shadow for the Sasquatch 35” as the Goodyear 33”m/t making the GY 33” M/T look bigger and lifted. I think the wheel size shrinks a bit on the Sasquatch to suggest bigger tires. It’s intentionally trying to make you think the GY 33” M/T is bigger then the BFG33”

The first image is the BFG 33” with bead lock wheel. Second is GY 33”. And third is Sasquatch GY 35”
98F60DBD-F26D-43A3-9602-D7AFC1CAAA50.png

57C89857-7DC4-444E-83E4-A59908286F79.png

6B4C6EAD-03AD-4616-82B0-E8F957042597.png

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No storage bag option for just the doors on the soft top.

IAmTheLion

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350, 2011 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There seem to be lots of bugs in the system. Can everyone make a list of the things that you think are bugs with the program. One of the site moderators can get a message to Mike Levine via Twitter or something. I do not Tweet or Instagram. I also expect that there are Ford people monitoring this sight.
I am trying to keep mine under $45k. I started with a Base model, 4 door, Hard top, and Sasquatch.
Bugs I see:
1. I can't get the roof rails with the Sasquatch package with 4 door. i have seen lots of pre-production Broncos with both.
2. No manual transmission on the Base model or with Sasquatch. not for me anyway, but...
3. No towing on base. Really?
4. More paint options. Maybe 2022 will allow for base with more. Cactus Gray or Area 51. I do not want to wait, but it would give me the opportunity to save more.
5. Accessories. I am sure they are going to add more as the days pass. Some will be MUCH cheaper aftermarket. (Example - tow hitch for a new Ranger which has the same frame as Bronco is $250. from Reese including the plug.) Not paying double that just to get someone at Ford to install and warranty.

I am glad they are up and running. Bugs and all. If people understood programming, they would realize that even being a HUGE Corp like Ford, there are going to be bugs to work out. Kudos to the engineering and IT teams at FOMOCO for what we have so far!!
Or $1800.00 for the 40' light bar...see plenty of aftermarket ones go for $250-600.00

I was bummed that the supposed 200+ accessories weren't listed, hope those will get added soon.

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well everyone you can have my spot. I’m done. I’ve spent way to much time and energy to be screwed over. I drove all the way to TN to see the thing in person just to be completely crushed when B&P launched. Forcing a customer to spend almost $50K to get some options with a manual trans is bullshit. I built a BB and BD and every time I added the mid package it flipped to an auto. No thanks Ford. Cancelled my reservation and I’ll wait a year or 2 for the shit show to be over.
I completely agree with the frustration. No idea why the Mid Package + Manual Transmission can be had on the Badlands but not on the Black Diamond (and others). I thought it was a bug in B&P at first, but the Build and Price Reference Guide cleared it up, unfortunately (I know others have posted this, too):

In the Black Diamond Mechanical Options section:
7-Speed Manual Transmission (NOTE: Requires 2.3L Engine; Includes Granny Gear and Crank in Gear function and Hill Descent Control™; Not available with Mid Package)​

In the Badlands Mechanical Options section:
7-Speed Manual Transmission (NOTE: Requires 2.3L Engine; Includes Granny Gear and Crank in Gear function and Hill Descent Control™; Badlands is only series that can be equipped with Manual Transmission and Mid/High/Lux Package)​

So, being an engineer, I began to overanalyze things. Mid Package appears to cost $1495. Without Mid Packge, you give up:
MID​
Two-door Intelligent Access with lock and unlock functionality, 110V/150W AC power outlet, ambient footwell lighting, auto-dimming rear view mirror, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, heated front seats, illuminated visor mirrors, Remote Start System (automatic transmission only), Reverse Sensing System, subscription navigation with three month trial, SYNC 4 with enhanced voice recognition, Ford Co-Pilot360™ including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, BLIS® with CrossTraffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Auto High-Beam Headlamps and rear view camera with backup assist grid lines​

Lots of nice-to-have things, but maybe no need-to-have things. What do I have in the car *without* "Intelligent Access" and without "SYNC 4"?

Actually, looks like all models have Sync 4. It’s just that the Mid Package has “SYNC 4 with enhanced voice recognition.” Doesn’t sound like I need that. I don't really want to talk to my car. Should still pair with my phone just fine.

What about the locking/unlocking, and starting the car? Base version has:
Remote Keyless Access with Push-Button Start​
So that should be fine, it’s not like you have to open it with a key. And once you do, then you can leave the key in your pocket (I think?). It just doesn’t have the proximity sensor to automatically lock and unlock your care when you leave or approach your Bronco.

Single climate control zone and no heated seats, that may be a problem for some passengers… :(

I’m surprised that Ford thinks heated seats and automatic unlocking and dual zone climate control are worth ~$10,000. As much as I’d love some features, I just can’t justify going all the way up to a Badlands to get them. I know the Badlands features are worth the money, if you want/need them, but they are overkill for me (front locking diff and disconnecting swaybars, more cost and weight and potential future things to break for stuff I don’t need).

Bottom line is:
Maybe I just saved $1495.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I don't get it too. They have to compline no matter what! :)
It's not a complaint about not being charged - because nobody is naive enough to think they are going to get that AT for "free" - it's a complaint about a tool that we want to use to configure out our desired build to get an idea of the MSRP is that fundamentally flawed. Some of the things that are broken now are annoyances (no PPF with 2.7 on 4-door, how does that make sense?) but embedding a potential 4 figure error in the build and *price* tool is pretty bad.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anyone notice this yet but the badlands rendering uses the same tire and shadow for the Sasquatch 35” as the Goodyear 33”m/t making the GY 33” M/T look bigger and lifted. I think the wheel size shrinks a bit on the Sasquatch to suggest bigger tires. It’s intentionally trying to make you think the GY 33” M/T is bigger then the BFG33”

The first image is the BFG 33” with bead lock wheel. Second is GY 33”. And third is Sasquatch GY 35”
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 6B4C6EAD-03AD-4616-82B0-E8F957042597

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 6B4C6EAD-03AD-4616-82B0-E8F957042597

good eye

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't read 22 pages of this thread, but when I went to add the 2.7L to the Badlands 4dr, it said I had to remove the brush guard and the sound dampening headliner.
No need to read all 22 pages - it's right there on page 1 in the first post.

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about only one interior color option for Badlands...that feels like bug to me. probably wishful thinking though.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only issue I am having is a roof rack keeps appearing on my Outer Banks rendering that I didn't check the box.

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but when building an Outer Banks, in the side bar for choosing options, the black-chrome alloy wheels are the Badlands version, although they appear as the correct Outer Banks version on the actual Bronco. Likewise, when building a Badlands, the sidebar shows Outer Banks wheels even though the Bronco shows Badlands wheels.

ejkre

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this was already covered. When mid package was selected, and it applied the auto transmission the price of the added auto transmission was not a part of the summary.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solid start on a compiled list. Well done.
Hope it leads to some fixes soon.
Sponsored