Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you schedule the appointment and then they come and pick up the vehicle six weeks later?

At least this way when you're out a vehicle for an extended period of time because of "supply chain issues", you didn't have to walk home or catch an Uber.
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are now two easy ways to get your vehicle serviced without ever leaving your home or office. With Ford Pickup & Delivery*, your preferred Ford Dealer will pick up your vehicle, service it at the dealership and drop it back off. And with Ford Mobile Service**, have your vehicle serviced right in your driveway.

Contact your preferred dealer to schedule an appointment today or learn more about Ford's convenient service options.

*Ford Pickup & Delivery is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges. A nonoperational vehicle is not eligible and will require a Roadside event.
** Ford Mobile Service is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges. Available at select locations. Services and mileage vary by participating dealer. See dealer for details.
Wish you guys would do programming (forescan) jobs.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't trust that the person who picks up the car knows how to drive a stick :)

I do take advantage of the courtesy Uber to/from the dealership when I drop off my Bronco for service.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford should be doing the same with their recalls. I got a 2012 Mustang that needs the two air bags done under recall. Honda did their air bag recall that way. Come to your home, replace and all done.

IMG_7943.png

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used it twice now. Once to fix the wiper issue which was great. The second time ( a different dealership since the first tried to convince me I had a 3.5 hour wait when there were no cars in the service bay but the technician's) was an oil change and tire rotation. They ended up damaging my wheel lug nut holes stripping the paint. Waiting to hear back how they're going to remedy this.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford should be doing the same with their recalls. I got a 2012 Mustang that needs the two air bags done under recall. Honda did their air bag recall that way. Come to your home, replace and all done.

IMG_7943.png
They already do the same thing for recalls.
Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them.

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Mobile Service came to my place and I am about 25 miles from my dealership. It was for that Seat Belt Recall issue and the TSB regarding the Subwoofer Rattle issue. The technician was awesome! Polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. And no more Subwoofer Rattle!
I was completely satisfied and plan to use the Mobile Service again for the Wiper Motor issue that I got a letter from Ford recently.

Last edited:

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They already do the same thing for recalls.
Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them.
Might be a USA thing. Im in Canada. I live 5 minutes from the dealer and I’d have to drop it off and they’d get at it whenever. I’m not leaving the Mustang on the lot unattended. I’ll wait until the spring and push the subject further.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Complimentary Ford Pick Up & Delivery and Ford Mobile Service — Vehicle Service That Fits Your Life IMG_7943
They can and do unless they don't have a mobile service van.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would not trust anyone else driving my vehichle

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've used this service three times now! I really like it, they are always very courteous and provide all the documents you need after the service. Great Job Ford!! #ford

MaxtheMonster

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I‘ve used it a number of time for both my Bronco and truck. Haven’t had. Any problems. I get a picture and the name of who is picking it up and then again who is bringing it back. I also always tip the drivers which is highly appreciated. I always have it picked up at 7 AM and they are punctual. So nice not having to have someone follow you to take you home and again when picking up.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just had the mobile service done for the windshield wiper recall. Nice and easy, dealer came out on a Saturday morning and was done in about 30min.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They have always asked if I needed use of their vehicle as a loaner which I have not needed. They drive their vehicle and leave it at my house and take my Bronco to the dealership. Drive the Bronco back to my house and take their vehicle back. Doesn't cost anything extra. It's a nice service.
Does the Mobile Service do all changes in driveway?
Sponsored