Sponsored

Consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic?

Big Red

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford bronco 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does it actually have the little Sasquatch in there or was that added?
I ask because I want to add the graphic, but have not seen one in person to know it had that. And also none of the aftermarket options showed that, or the gloss ‘wildtrak’ and stripe on top.
No I added the little Squatch. . The Graphic on the hood is factory.
Sponsored

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just bought a Wildtrak off the lot and love it. Pick it up Tuesday. But it has the graphics. I would not have ordered with them. Are they removable? How? Should I ask the dealer to do that before I pick up, or live with it a while and see how I feel and remove myself later if needed? To be clear I like the hood graphic, it’s the side mountain graphics I’m talking about. Thanks!

PullMeOverRed22

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my WT as someone else's cancelled order and thought to myself "what idiot would pay for that". Well it turns out I was that idiot but I didn't have a choice. Now I'm actually debating removing the side graphic. Has anyone done it and is it problematic or fairly straight forward/similar to other decals?
Exact same situation here. I would never have ordered it, but I haven't removed it yet either. I keep going back and forth some days if it is growing on me or I hate it...lol

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Being shadow black there wasn't much of a point.

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exact same situation here. I would never have ordered it, but I haven't removed it yet either. I keep going back and forth some days if it is growing on me or I hate it...lol
Same. I’m on the fence. Would love to replace with that retro black stripe but I don’t think it can work given the Wildtrak hood graphic.
Sponsored