Sponsored

Consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic?

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my WT as someone else's cancelled order and thought to myself "what idiot would pay for that". Well it turns out I was that idiot but I didn't have a choice. Now I'm actually debating removing the side graphic. Has anyone done it and is it problematic or fairly straight forward/similar to other decals?
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my WT as someone else's cancelled order and thought to myself "what idiot would pay for that". Well it turns out I was that idiot but I didn't have a choice. Now I'm actually debating removing the side graphic. Has anyone done it and is it problematic or fairly straight forward/similar to other decals?
Talk about bringing a thread back from the dead LOL!

I am sure it's pretty straight forward to remove the side decal, I'm sure it will come off easier on a warm day.

With that said, I opted for the graphic, I for one like the look, but everyone has a differant taste on what they want there Bronco to look like, that is whats so great about all the differant options 🍻

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's the thread about the removal of the Everglades sticker.

Removed decal sticker from my Desert Sand Everglades Bronco. Pictures. | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it's anything like my Maverick's First Edition side graphics take it through the car wash a couple of times and you won't have to exert any effort for removal. 😁

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is the consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic?

I'm torn- on the lighter colors(A51, CG, OW) I like the way it breaks up the lines. On darker colors, and I had originally been leaning towards AMB it looks like it can barely be seen.

For the price- it almost doesn't seem worth it......... or is it?
I'm going to take off the hood graphics on day one. Looks super cheap to me
This^
I've got a Carbonized Grey Wildtrak and didn't opt for the side graphics since they were barely visible. That said... the hood graphic is barely visible also and doesn't really stand up or grab wax or anything, so it can stay.

If I had a lighter color, or one that made the graphics more visible, I would remove the hood and opt out of the side.

Sponsored

Yikes!

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems I am in the minority and included it on my order 23 Area 51 4 door since they killed Cyber Orange. The wife and I went back and forth but since we ordered every other option, we added it to the last order submit. That said, I like it and I am planning to add a thin orange pinstripe along the graphic as an accent. We wanted something to break up the mono color. I saw plenty of cool graphics on B6G but this was much easier and done when we got it. I was no fan of Area 51 (or any other color for 23) so it was the best of the worst choices but I have been surprised at how many people compliment the color AND the graphic.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Consensus? It is your hair style, wear what you want.

If you want to rock a '70s smorn stash, go for it. Heard the mullet is back, if you can pull it off..

Gulftrack

Wildtrak
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco wild trak, 22 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was torn as well, saw it on the show room floor and added it. I like how it looks with white and black. Besides, with a heat gun, it’s not a hard “fix” if I changed my mind.

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish ours had it. We had to take what we could get when searching since ours was not ordered. With ours being Oxford White, and mostly all black trim I think the graphic looks good on it. Have it on the list of things to add.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like it.

C3E37ABF-1F06-42CA-97A9-20C3D69B217E.jpeg
Does it actually have the little Sasquatch in there or was that added?
I ask because I want to add the graphic, but have not seen one in person to know it had that. And also none of the aftermarket options showed that, or the gloss ‘wildtrak’ and stripe on top.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I debated too but ordered them. Like them so far after a year plus. Can take them off whenever. I added subtle blue trim for accents.

Ford Bronco Consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic? 8C0F3F25-0B03-44F1-91BD-0E0361EF8026

Ford Bronco Consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic? A46721D8-1E30-4BC8-A7E2-10674B8F27FD

F7979F74-A05B-4456-ADA5-29F28AB8FEEF.jpeg

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer called me when Bucky (my Wildtrak that my daughter named) arrived on the lot and said what do you want us to do first and I said remove all of those crap stickers. We (my family and Bucky) live in MN and stickers never last all that long here. They fade, they chip, they crack, etcetera. There are no hood decal or no rockers decals. I even had them remove the fender badge and it is now stuck to my glove box. In my opinion they all look cleaner without stickers.
Ford Bronco Consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic? 1673400241554

Ford Bronco Consensus on the Wildtrak rocker graphic? 1673400274908
Sponsored