Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I find it odd that Ford would not offer the cooled seatIng technology from the Mustang on the Bronco. It would really help the livability for those of us in warmer climates. Sure, we can make due with laying towels over our seats, but cooled seats would be an amazing feature on the Bronco. I would gladly trade heated seats for it.

Ford Bronco Cooled Seats: The missing feature 1595461381772
Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a bit surprised, too. On days where it's hot out and you have the top and doors off, the AC won't be particularly effective, but the seats sucking heat straight out of your butt would sure be nice.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I find it odd that Ford would not offer the cooled seatIng technology from the Mustang on the Bronco. It would really help the livability for those of us in warmer climates. Sure, we can make due with laying towels over our seats, but cooled seats would be an amazing feature on the Bronco. I would gladly trade heated seats for it.

That's one negative for me. I kind of expected they wouldn't be offered because Ranger doesn't have them either. :(

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base

They sucked on the mustang. Only works with the top closed, and AC blasting, because it pulls air from underneath your seat. If that air is hot, it's just going to make you sweat more.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They sucked on the mustang. Only works with the top closed, and AC blasting, because it pulls air from underneath your seat. If that air is hot, it's just going to make you sweat more.
I didn’t know that. I only used it on a coupe and loved every second of it.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess is it typically requires a perforated seat fabric, which given the Broncos top off/doors off dirt flying everywhere it would clog the holes in the seat rather quickly.

That said I love them in my F150, although I only use them a handful of times a year here in Alaska.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess is it typically requires a perforated seat fabric, which given the Broncos top off/doors off dirt flying everywhere it would clog the holes in the seat rather quickly.

That said I love them in my F150, although I only use them a handful of times a year here in Alaska.
Down here in the desert, we need them about 9 months of the year.

Sponsored

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wife’s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a bit surprised, too. On days where it's hot out and you have the top and doors off, the AC won't be particularly effective, but the seats sucking heat straight out of your butt would sure be nice.
To have cooled seats would be highly desired option. Gotta be cooled, not just vented blowing air up your tain’t and back. Have them in my current Ford, and it makes leather tolerable in 3 figure heat.

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wife’s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To have cooled seats would be a highly desired option. Gotta be cooled, not just vented blowing air up your tain’t and back. Have them in my current Ford, and it makes leather seating tolerable in 3 figure heat.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

This was one of my first thoughts when i noticed cooled seats were not available. Why would this not have cooled seats? Oh, because they would never hold up to the elements, duh. It's unfortunate but makes total sense.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably for the same reasons JL(U/T)'s don't have them; how do you protect the fans in the seat if you're washing it down?

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I’ve seen, there’s not even going to be rear seat AC vents, let alone perforated AC seats up front. Then again, there are 200+ secret options still to be announced.
Sponsored