First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Focus ST, GMC Sierra beater truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had cooled seats in my MKT. They were neat but it isn't a "must have" for me.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The lack of cooled seats is perhaps easily my biggest disappointment, and that may sound dumb, but they're fantastic and near essential down here in Florida for much of the year.

They sucked on the mustang. Only works with the top closed, and AC blasting, because it pulls air from underneath your seat. If that air is hot, it's just going to make you sweat more.
I disagree. Try driving around with the top off and no A/c seats on. And then do the same trip with them on, they definitely help keep you cooler/not sweating longer.

I have mine on all the time in my Mustang.

RedneckBronco

First Edition
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 2012 F250, 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here in Vegas with the heat you won't need them with the doors and the top off and the swamp ass you have already... The wind blasting in will have you in a DiY swamp cooler.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice if they did have cooled seats. It can't be the crap that GM uses in my Denali (vented) because you can barely feel them.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice if they did have cooled seats. It can't be the crap that GM uses in my Denali (vented) because you can barely feel them.
Weird! The ones in my Chevy work really well. Almost too well.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a vehicle with a removable roof and doors and you want cooled seats? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird! The ones in my Chevy work really well. Almost too well.
My pre-2015 worked very good. My 2015 Suburban, you could barely feel it. My 2018 Denali XL, the vented seats still suck. I put them on high every time. I wish they would come out with a good system. In the winter, I may bump the heated seats on for 5 minutes before I turn them off. If it's not January or February, I probably have the vented seats on.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have a vehicle with a removable roof and doors and you want cooled seats? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................
Sure, on paper it might sound lame, but trust me, when it’s 90+ degrees with 80% humidity. You want the cooled seats. You need the cooled seats.

Ford Bronco Cooled Seats: The missing feature 1595563290845

Sponsored

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got cooled seats on my expedition and I could do without them. they just give me swamp ass here in north Texas. Plus the perforations in the seats start to hold butt sweat and dirt and look like little gross dots. No way to clean each hole without going in with a toothpick or something and cleaning each one or removing the seat cover itself and scrubbing. Just need my butt warmed thank you.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I find it odd that Ford would not offer the cooled seatIng technology from the Mustang on the Bronco. It would really help the livability for those of us in warmer climates. Sure, we can make due with laying towels over our seats, but cooled seats would be an amazing feature on the Bronco. I would gladly trade heated seats for it.

Ford Bronco Cooled Seats: The missing feature 1595563290845
It really surprises me too, cooled/ventilated seats should be a standard option with the marine grade vinyl.

Top off with the temp in the 90's and marine grade vinyl seats, life is going to suck. Just ask anyone that's spent any amount of time on a boat in Miami during August. This applies to leather seats too.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have them in my f150 and wife does in her jeep GC. They get used all the time and work well. Maybe I missed it, but plan was to get a 4dr badlands sasquatch w/ the lux package thinking the lux package would have them. Is this not the case?
Sponsored