Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have a vehicle with a removable roof and doors and you want cooled seats? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................
Yeah? Why not? I have a vehicle without a roof (convertible Mustang) and I have them/love them.
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have them in my f150 and wife does in her jeep GC. They get used all the time and work well. Maybe I missed it, but plan was to get a 4dr badlands sasquatch w/ the lux package thinking the lux package would have them. Is this not the case?
There isn't even rear AC ducts on the 4 door let alone cooled seats....... Hey Ford... REAR AC DUCTS... center console - won't effect the wash out feature AT ALL.
Animals and kids will be extremely grateful and the kids won't grow up hating Ford as their parents drag them out in the heat

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This! I have the cooled seats in my F-150 Platinum. I use them because I have them, but they don't seem to make any difference to me. My seated heats I use all the time, even in the hot Summer here in Texas, as a heating pad for my back. Heated seats are a "must have" for me in the Bronco, and I'd rather not have cooled seats. That's just something else that could break.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree. They're something I never thought I needed until my previous F-150 had them. Now I want them in every car I have.

Mechjk43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My Silverado has them. It’s nice that they automatically come on when I remote start and the outside temp is above a threshold, but I never really turn them on other than that.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really surprises me too, cooled/ventilated seats should be a standard option with the marine grade vinyl.

Top off with the temp in the 90's and marine grade vinyl seats, life is going to suck. Just ask anyone that's spent any amount of time on a boat in Miami during August. This applies to leather seats too.
What's the point of marine-grade vinyl if it has a bunch of holes in it?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the point of marine-grade vinyl if it has a bunch of holes in it?
Because in my case, the wife wants the lux package and leather seats. I have drain holes in my wrangler that I could "supposedly" just rinse out the jeep, but I have never have nor am I willing to chance that with all the electronics, especially in a newer ford. I actually covered up the plugs because I know I'll never use them.

My jeep has only seen a light sprinkle of rain when my top has been off, let alone a downpour, so again marine vinyl is useless to me. I keep a cab cover in the back of the jeep if I ride topless and/or doorless and there is a rain chance. Takes me 3 minutes to install.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Blows your farts right into the cop's face when you roll your window down too.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then why does the gladiator have the option for perforated leather seats? Same vehicle concept. They don't offer the cooled seats but I'll be getting the perf leather seats and throw a kit in and then I'll have cooled seats.

As I dug into the lux package offering, now I'm blown away that it isn't until you get up to Lux package which is above the mid and high packages, that you actually get a universal garage door opener. You kidding me? A vehicle made to have its doors and top off and you have to get the lux package before you don't have to have a garage door opener clipped to your visor that someone could swipe so easily?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost 20k last quarter. Up 174% from last year.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
pretty well this year vs last year Id say based on the # given by the poster above. I'm just saying its possible and your comment about how bad the holes fill up even with vehicles that are not open must be user error. I've had 4 vehicles with them (3 with leather and 1 with suede, all go offroad with the windows and sunroofs open, all interiors are coated in red dirt/dust after every offroad trips, all have my wife in them with her damn coffee) and yet we never have clogged holes or crap in the seats. Maybe because I take care of our vehicles and vacuum out often?

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sure, on paper it might sound lame, but trust me, when it’s 90+ degrees with 80% humidity. You want the cooled seats. You need the cooled seats.

1595563290845.gif
7805DC39-FE05-43D2-B034-7D477AB96C0E.gif
Sponsored