Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you guys have hard or soft tops with fast intentions. It definitely has a low note that seems to drone a bit at lowers RPMs, anyone else notice this when it’s new?

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback from all those who have supported our brand!

For those that don't know us, we've been building hand fabricated exhaust systems in Southern California for almost 20 years. Our unique sound and high-performance approach was influenced from working on high end sport cars most of the time.

When we entered the Bronco market, we took the approach of offering a high quality / high performing exhaust while minimizing unwanted drone and buzz. We understand that most Bronco owners use their trucks as daily drivers and weekend camping / off-roading rigs. Therefore, we feel we created the perfect all-around option.

More data, pictures, and videos can be found in our product thread: Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Exhaust - Available Now!

We have both a soft top and a hard top Bronco. Our soft top sees a lot of off-road miles and transports us to and from the trail over long distances. The hard top is mostly a street commuter for now, but we have a ton of work planned for it in the future. I've noticed in both vehicles that drone and unwanted interior noise are not a problem with soft or hard top Broncos. Virtually quiet inside the cabin at cruising speeds, yet they really come to life under wide open throttle.

If anyone has any questions regarding Fast Intentions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Ford Bronco Corsa or Fast Intentions Exhaust? 2

Ford Bronco Corsa or Fast Intentions Exhaust? Screenshot 2022-11-17 155336

Ford Bronco Corsa or Fast Intentions Exhaust? Screenshot 2022-11-17 155152

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Virtually quiet inside the cabin at cruising speeds, yet they really come to life under wide open throttle.
It’s definitely not virtually quiet at cruising speeds with the soft top, but then again I guess it depends on your hearing, music volume, and what speed you consider cruising.

I recommend ppl hear it in person if they have any concerns after watching the videos, it gives you a good idea, but sounds better live. This is not for someone that is looking for a quiet ride. It has a nice low rumble as is very quiet at idle and comes to life when you get on it. This is what most are looking for. It is louder than stock for sure at all engine speed ranges. Cruising in 1.8k-2.4K you hear it with the soft top on for sure, its got a low subwoofer range like register, its not excessively loud when cruising, you just know its there.

As far as performance, I can’t say it adds anything noticeable with performance tunes and/or CAI intake in place. You probably aren’t adding any HP if your tuned up already. In fact because of the low tone register you may perceive it being restrictive at low engine speeds under 2k based on the sound, but when you get on it, it responds with a nice rumble that intensifies with throttle.

I think for those with performance tunes, a catback exhaust is going to further improve exhaust flow. For a stock Bronco, you can say FI is an axle back that has shown performance gains which I don’t think any axle-back makers are claiming. For the 10 Speed 2.7, they did their Dyno test in 6th gear which is 1.275:1.000, 7th gear would have been a 1.000:1.000 ratio fwiw.

Driving around at low speeds in a parking lot and letting it idle and creep it is virtually quiet inside the cabin with soft top.

The fit and design are much improved over stock, it smaller and louder for a reason. So far I like it.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s definitely not virtually quiet at cruising speeds with the soft top, but then again I guess it depends on your hearing, music volume, and what speed you consider cruising.
Thanks for your honest feedback. You're right, sound is subjective, but I can attest that with our soft top Bronco, the exhaust note is hardly audible inside. Many of our customers can support me in this statement.

Whenever possible, I always recommend customers hear our exhaust system in person. We often invite potential customers (in the Southern California area) to visit our shop so that they can hear and see the exhaust in person prior to purchase. Others have done meetups through the forums.

Do you perhaps have an aftermarket tune installed or other modifications that may be increasing the sound? Cruising RPM range can also be affected by many factors including larger tires or different gearing, which in turn can make the exhaust sound more audible inside. We are running 35x12.5 tires with stock SAS gears for reference.

Feel free to give us a call and we can discuss further. Thanks!

Sponsored

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for your honest feedback. You're right, sound is subjective, but I can attest that with our soft top Bronco, the exhaust note is hardly audible inside. Many of our customers can support me in this statement.

Whenever possible, I always recommend customers hear our exhaust system in person. We often invite potential customers (in the Southern California area) to visit our shop so that they can hear and see the exhaust in person prior to purchase. Others have done meetups through the forums.

Do you perhaps have an aftermarket tune installed or other modifications that may be increasing the sound? Cruising RPM range can also be affected by many factors including larger tires or different gearing, which in turn can make the exhaust sound more audible inside. We are running 35x12.5 tires with stock SAS gears for reference.

I agree, at cruising speeds, it’s really not much more sound than stock. But when you get on it, you definitely hear it! Me personally, I like that. Kind of the best of both worlds.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I heard the FI exhaust in person this week. Met up with another forum member while on vacation. Sound is not overwhelming but noticeable. Nice increase of rumble but nothing crazy. Heard it drive away and has a solid sound a WOT. I'll be ordering the black version in the near future.

Also via @Fast Intentions Inc. on another thread yesterday:

Feel free to reach out to us when you're ready. We have a few units in-stock right now that are ready to ship. We also offer forum member discounts when you use coupon code axleback22

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes lots of mods, that increases the sound. No issues here I like how it sounds just wish there was a catback option. With tunes it’s pushing more boost and it is going to be louder for me. I will post some db captures from inside in the near future, that should be easy to compare. Procal Performance Tune, VR Tune and K&N intake.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback from all those who have supported our brand!

For those that don't know us, we've been building hand fabricated exhaust systems in Southern California for almost 20 years. Our unique sound and high-performance approach was influenced from working on high end sport cars most of the time.

When we entered the Bronco market, we took the approach of offering a high quality / high performing exhaust while minimizing unwanted drone and buzz. We understand that most Bronco owners use their trucks as daily drivers and weekend camping / off-roading rigs. Therefore, we feel we created the perfect all-around option.

More data, pictures, and videos can be found in our product thread: Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Exhaust - Available Now!

We have both a soft top and a hard top Bronco. Our soft top sees a lot of off-road miles and transports us to and from the trail over long distances. The hard top is mostly a street commuter for now, but we have a ton of work planned for it in the future. I've noticed in both vehicles that drone and unwanted interior noise are not a problem with soft or hard top Broncos. Virtually quiet inside the cabin at cruising speeds, yet they really come to life under wide open throttle.

If anyone has any questions regarding Fast Intentions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Just ordered one today for my 2 door 2.7. Excited to get it installed 👍🏻

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered one today for my 2 door 2.7. Excited to get it installed 👍🏻
Appreciate your business and support! Your order is shipping today!

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoever offers a turboback gets my business (downpipe and catback)

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Corsa slash cut on mine with the performance tune and it sounds much better. Can be had for $600s if you look hard enough. Easy install and quality is great.
Where did you get it for almost half the MSRP?

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Fast Intentions black axleback will be delivered next week. With coating think it was a pretty quick turn around. As stated before heard it in person and it's perfect.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Fast Intentions black axleback will be delivered next week. With coating think it was a pretty quick turn around. As stated before heard it in person and it's perfect.
Just installed the Fast Intentions on my 2.7 2 door along with the Ford Performance tune. Sound is perfect and really adds to the enjoyment of the vehicle. Nice and subtle cruising around / no drone. I was going to return exhaust before I installed it because I’m selling Bronco ( got an allocation for a G80 M3) but decided “what the hell” and decided to enjoy the truck before BMW gets here next month.
Sponsored