Sponsored

Could a vehicle be at a ramp (51) awaiting carrier and still be held for a chip ?

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got off the phone with ford cs and they say my vehicle is at ramp 51 in flat rock Michigan awaiting carrier pickup. Thing is i don’t have a “built” notification on my tracker so my question is how can it be awaiting shipment if it’s not built yet? Is there a glitch in the system perhaps? I’ve had a in production date as of 1/10 with no progress. They say there’s no chip hold but what could he holding it up and why don’t i have an official built notification. This process has been really frustrating with the tracker.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's in Flat Rock... then it's built.

Flat Rock Assembly is where the Mustang is built, but there is a rail yard owned by Canadian National Railway just north of the assembly plant where rail cars are sorted (north of Vreeland Road). That's where it is sitting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it's in Flat Rock... then it's built.

Flat Rock Assembly is where the Mustang is built, but there is a rail yard owned by Canadian National Railway just north of the assembly plant where rail cars are sorted, just north of Vreeland Road. That's where it is sitting.
Thank you. It just is confusing as I’m patiently awaiting my “built” status but i guess if it’s awaiting shipment it’s built. I’m ok waiting as long as i know it’s done. This has been quite a long process..most of us have the same sentiment

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine sat in "built, awaiting shipping" for 2 weeks. The funny thing is, it showed up at the dealer after a week and a half. ;) The tracker is a great tool to keep people from calling 10 times a day, but it isn't always accurate.

OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine sat in "built, awaiting shipping" for 2 weeks. The funny thing is, it showed up at the dealer after a week and a half. ;) The tracker is a great tool to keep people from calling 10 times a day, but it isn't always accurate.
Good! Hopefully they’ll get these out before they start building the next ones scheduled March and April. I hope to get it this year. I guessed March before i got a scheduled date and i may actually be spot on. Thank you for responding back
Sponsored