First Name
BRIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer just called me and said that my order went through, only there was no provision for ordering the Pod Light accessory, which is on the order sight.
It can be ordered from parts and installed by the dealer at a later date.
I thought that Ford did all of that at the Factory??!!??

Anyone have the same problem?
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can buy it cheaper straight from rigid. As long as you have 20 minutes, an Allen key set, and a crescent wrench, you can install it yourself and not have to pay interest on it for years

Oj_garza

First Edition
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer just called me and said that my order went through, only there was no provision for ordering the Pod Light accessory, which is on the order sight.

I had the same issue with all accessories at Bluebonnet Ford in Texas. All accessories including (Top, Soft Canvas (Bimini) - Throw-In, Four-Door $499, Winch and Winch-Mounting Solution Kit $2500, Large Light Bar - 40-Inch Roof, by Rigid $1800, Off Road/Track Air Compressor Kit $369, and Off-Road Underbody Rock Light Kit – White $379) were not available during the dealer onsite order. Bluebonnet Ford in Texas was not given details by ford or sku's for aftermarket items for order completion. Note that the Painted Hard Top and Black ONYX Leather selection also align your order to late availability even if you were one of the first orders in.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 1.10.54 PM.png

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My man..those same lights can be had for $350 direct from Rigid. They are the 360 series 4 inch lights in Drive pattern. Very easy to install especially since you are not dicking around with hood hinge mounts on the Bronco.
Based on your car collection you are not concerned with cost, just throwing it out there.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the pod lights:
Did you try asking them to use Part # M-15200K-BML $641.19

In the accessory list they are referred to as: BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT

Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told the same thing from my dealer when I placed my order. All "accessories" would be ordered via the parts department. Said to get them ordered closer to delivery but early enough to have them on hand when BRONCO was delivered so they could get installed and it was up to me to purchase separately or package into financing.

I thought the "Dealer Installed Options" DIOs would be handled at a second facility at the factory once off the initial assembly line. I'm good either way, but concerned about availability, etc if I'm being misinformed by my dealership.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My experience today echos the above. I was expecting accessories to be available to order right away, but my dealer said I'd have to wait until delivery and then come back to have them installed when they arrived. I'm going to try to ask them about the scenario posted above, maybe try to order them slightly ahead of delivery so they'll arrive with the vehicle so I won't have another trip to get them installed.

Surprised this revelation isn't more talked about. I showed up at my dealer with a laundry list of accessories only to be told that won't be necessary for a long time.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My guess would be that the WBDO is not completely built yet. They got "the guts" of it working but not the whole darn thing. SMH, actually, SMFH if that is actually the case. The reason I think that is due to the person that wanted a 2.3, MT, BL on another thread and the WBDO wouldn't let them build it.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I thought they were going to be installed by the dealership

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dealership makes more money if they do the install. Found out the hard way on labor rate when Jeep dealer did my off road lights for my Rubicon.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. Can't order any accessories. My dealer more or less said he's noted what I want abd when it becomes available to him, he will place that order

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here yesterday, was told all "accessories" would be DIO and we would order once we knew it was in production. But they did say they could order the roof rails since I am getting the 4dr SAS package and could install those myself if Ford doesn't allow them due to GVWR

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

it is an issue in WBDO...not all the accessories are showing...hopefully at some point they will update the system to show...i have several customers wanting them and the winch
Sponsored