Sponsored

Couldn’t wait anymore,so I bought another type of horse...

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got this GT in Velocity Blue in February because I was losing hope about ever getting my 2 door Bronco anytime soon.
Wouldn’t you know in less than a month I get the phone call from my dealer back in Colorado and here it is.Was a July 14th order,what a crazy process.It is definitely a well built vehicle,I love it and hope you all can wait it out for yours.
Matt
Ford Bronco Couldn’t wait anymore,so I bought another type of horse... 0C8C9B5F-D24E-44DE-B5DC-B4CB19CA4CFF
Sponsored

OP
OP
6010Head

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorta like the infertile couple who conceives naturally a month or two after the adoption goes through.
Funny I knew a couple that had that happen:ROFLMAO:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny I knew a couple that had that happen:ROFLMAO:
I know the opposite (sort of). They shelled out a ton of money for the in vitro process and it didn’t take.

A year later, they discovered she was expecting. I don’t know if it was eventually going to happen, or if the process “awakened” something down the road, but I immediately thought about how much the in vitro process costed and had a good laugh.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got this GT in Velocity Blue in February because I was losing hope about ever getting my 2 door Bronco anytime soon.
Wouldn’t you know in less than a month I get the phone call from my dealer back in Colorado and here it is.Was a July 14th order,what a crazy process.It is definitely a well built vehicle,I love it and hope you all can wait it out for yours.
Matt
0C8C9B5F-D24E-44DE-B5DC-B4CB19CA4CFF.jpeg
Congratulations, Matt! So happy to hear you have received your Bronco. Enjoy the new ride!

Sponsored

Chinook

First Name
Ford Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations, Matt! So happy to hear you have received your Bronco. Enjoy the new ride!
Look, even Ford Motor Company is surprised when somebody actually gets their rig!! I may just die of a heart attack if mine actually gets built this year.

OP
OP
6010Head

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look, even Ford Motor Company is surprised when somebody actually gets their rig!! I may just die of a heart attack if mine actually gets built this year.
Hope you get yours soon,but don’t die ;)