Sponsored

Crystal Fusion windshield protection anyone??

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone bought the Crystal Fusion windshield protection? If so do you like it?
Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone bought the Crystal Fusion windshield protection? If so do you like it?
Just buy a good ceramic or graphene coating for the vehicle and use it on the glass. That way you have something providing good protection all around in one bottle. Their website gives me the snake oil vibe.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the Diamond Fusion applied to my windshield when I purchased the truck new. This was done as part of a 3P 5-year windshield warranty I purchased. Specific to the "treatment" I fully agree with the above comment of a ceramic or graphene coating would yield nearly the same results, IMHO.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealer I bought mine from starting adding to buyers during the great pandemic vehicle shortage me as a mandatory add-in.. IMO total waste of money and a dealer reputation killer.

OP
OP
Fier23

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer I bought mine from starting adding to buyers during the great pandemic vehicle shortage me as a mandatory add-in.. IMO total waste of money and a dealer reputation killer.
Very good insight thank you. I’d say the census is saying to run from it. I think I’ll take the hint!
Sponsored