Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
Alright I have some news. I called, Iā€™m unscheduled clean. Rep asked me where did I hear to ask bc they have fielded a ton of calls for that exact question. I asked if it was still true the ford is going to build all 2022 orders (other than mod top etc) by the end of the calendar year, he said yes. I then asked if I was safe to assume Iā€™d take delivery in Q1 of 2023, and he said no, we mean build and delivered by the end of 2022. I know itā€™s still not an OFFICIAL email from ford, but boy Iā€™m fired up!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically the same list it's always been?

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm swimming in the 5 pool... But also in the not enough allocation pool. Big dealer with a gazillion orders.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I try not to hassel John that much, so I bother the Ford Chat instead, but in this case I did email him to see what his thoughts were.
Blackcat, I'm a day two reservation holder who got switched to a '22. My dealership is also Stephens so my question is "do I just call John and ask him where I stand on the list of waiting Bronco orders?"
You guys know there is a shared excel spreadsheet with all of our (SAC) orders on it right? It'll show you where you are at in line. Head over to the SAC thread. Somebody just shared it again a day or two ago. Don't forget to fill in your data

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
I have 6 out of 9 of the constraints. Ugh

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also have six and I havenā€™t put in my order yet.šŸ˜­, i was trying to plan it so I would get it next August or September, Hello MY24

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright I have some news. I called, Iā€™m unscheduled clean. Rep asked me where did I hear to ask bc they have fielded a ton of calls for that exact question. I asked if it was still true the ford is going to build all 2022 orders (other than mod top etc) by the end of the calendar year, he said yes. I then asked if I was safe to assume Iā€™d take delivery in Q1 of 2023, and he said no, we mean build and delivered by the end of 2022. I know itā€™s still not an OFFICIAL email from ford, but boy Iā€™m fired up!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give me hope...

Sponsored

Arrmjr

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord and Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not very versed on all of the sales stuff but generally they send out an email when no more changes can be made. They can't take new orders for '22, still have the ability to build/schedule broncos and have not capped any options that I'm aware of. At some point they may BO on a certain paint like desert sand/terrain on EG but the stuff still unscheduled-clean and not 99 still has a chance. Not sure when they'll shut the door but my guess is many dealers will be rolling a bunch over to '23, especially 2D folks.
I asked my dealer about my order and was told unscheduled clean, so good. Also said (I know, I know) last day to change order is 8/25/22, for anyone thinking about dropping a constraint.

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
last day to change order is 8/25/22, for anyone thinking about dropping a constraint.
Good to know, I can't stop 2nd guessing my color choice & figured I'd handle that when MY23 orders go out.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I'll end up with 2 on that list when I take my order out of 99 status this year (Tow and Hardtop-4dr). I better be careful, I might end up with a Bronco sooner than I was thinking. LOL