Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my order yesterday, and I am getting strange answers from my dealer about the COVP program. I provided my license, and have my signed DORA and email order confirmation from Ford. I have read that there is still another form to sign, for enrollment in the COVP program, that gets done over the next couple of days.

Can someone help me understand?

The dealer is stating that I am all set, and he has done everything he needs to do. He also said that Ford enrolls you.
Thanks!
My dealer was weird about proving they did COVP as well. He said "We did it. We had your license scanned from when you first ordered" and didn't have me sign anything. I was a little worried about it....

But, I got our build date and VIN last thursday so I guess it was fine.
Sponsored

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks! I actually spoke the the guy who is doing all of the COVP enrollments once the banks close. He is also the main Bronco rep for the dealership. He said that he is going to email all of us at once, so he can enroll everyone together instead of one at a time.

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford continues to surprise me.
Coming from you, that is a might strong statement. That's one of the reasons I tune in to the webcast and videos.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Base trim, for example, is the only trim that does not have leather-wrapped steering wheel or a grab handle in the center console. The factory has to order and manage completely separate steering wheel and a trim piece specifically for the Base Bronco that doesn't get used on any other trim. If you don't have to build the Base Bronco, that's two pieces you no longer have to worry about.
If Ford needs to send my Base with a leather wrapped steering wheel I will not complain. I'll take one for the Team.

2sKERRX.jpg

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Attached it a sheet have to me at dealership showing what can’t be ordered and percentages. I was surprised to see Wildtrak and Outer Banks cloth seats on the list. Looks like I’m getting leather.

Ford Bronco Current constraints / unavailable options for 2023 Bronco -- Wildtrak, Outer Banks, cloth seats & more... (as of 3/24/23) 2sKERRX
Man, this is just crazy. I feel for all you rez holders getting hosed by all of this.

I consider myself lucky that my dealer helped "guide" me through the constrained options. Still not happy that I gave up the Mod bumper and safari bar (and PPF) but so happy that I have had my Bronco for almost a year now.

I added the PPF aftermarket for only $50 more than Ford wanted, and I got fog lights with the capable bumper, but there is no way to add a safari bar to my capable bumper so it is what it is at this point.

Would still love to pick up someone's discarded Mod bumper but it would need to be a local pickup (make no sense to ship it), and there just don't seem to be many around the PNW.

Best of luck to all of you still in order hell for MY23...
Sponsored