Sponsored

Customer satisfaction program coming to an end ?

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I have read the customer satisfaction funds are done at the end of June. My Bronco is in transit and will not be here by then. Is there any way for me to take advantage of this program before the end of the month? What should I be asking for? I went by my dealer last week and the sales manager had never heard of the program.
Sponsored

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have read the customer satisfaction funds are done at the end of June. My Bronco is in transit and will not be here by then. Is there any way for me to take advantage of this program before the end of the month? What should I be asking for? I went by my dealer last week and the sales manager had never heard of the program.
@Mountain Mike I had a similar experience this week. My blend date is next Thursday and when I called the salesman to ask if I was eligible for the program, he played dumb and said "we don't have any programs like that". That didn't sit well so after calling a local dealer and re-reading the memo in the link below, I was pretty sure that it was available for ALL dealers to take advantage of. I called the next day and spoke with the sales manager, and told him that I've read the original memo sent last Sept., as well as the reminder email that was sent to dealers this past Monday and he suddenly knew what I was talking about.

Refreshing his memory with the actual memo didn't help me any because I'm not the original reservation holder, but in your case you'll probably have better luck or at least get a better answer regarding your eligibility. Good luck!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-will-help-dealers-manage-order-waits.22965/

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask for free off-rodeo tix!