First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
In ,the first picture that top looks like a Black MIC compared to glossy black painted. Anybody else see the same thing or am I just looking at this incorrectly?
I think it's MIC and looks that way b/c the camera and light conditions.
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Video of Bronco Sport (Badlands) in Cyber Orange. Video is over saturated but this does seem very similar to Tangerine Scream from the Focus ST of several years back. I like it...Either this or Shadow Black on a 2 door obx for me.

That was going to be my question - Does anyone know if CO is the same as the Focus ST Tangerine Scream?

I had a 2013 ST in TS and absolutely loved the colour. You have to see it in person to appreciate the depth of the paint. I am trying to decide between Race Red (which I had on a 2001 F150 S’crew) and CO. Both will work just fine, but it’s a tough decision...

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hasn’t it always been?
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 7CE301D8-1574-46F5-81D6-6E8C8A174F53
Well obviously so. I shouldn't have commented on a thread that I had no interest in. I had just read the previous thread on the invoice prices and noted the CO charge. The current CO thread had popped up on the "recent thread activity" list and I commented. I have no interest in CO so I never selected it in B/P. Consequently, I never knew if it was known already. My fault for trying to pass along information that I for one just became aware of. You CO guys/gals can go back to enjoying your thread and I'll bow out.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am sure many of you have seen Saber on the Ranger by now, but this is almost exactly what Cyber Orange looked like when I saw it in person a while back. It was an overcast day here in Michigan with no direct sunlight and it looked more gold than anything. Definitely a neat color and I am surprised I haven't seen anyone capture it looking this gold yet.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 1606774974293

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just adding some more orange love to our thread ...love the vintage orange of these bad boys

56804464-0837-4821-B9EF-8C39592B3B7A.jpeg

13320F65-61E3-4B2A-B3C9-656203AD785E.jpeg

Sponsored

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there a certain trim that gets the black bronco badge? I’ve seen some black bronco badges and some chrome on some of these CO Broncos.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was going to be my question - Does anyone know if CO is the same as the Focus ST Tangerine Scream?

I had a 2013 ST in TS and absolutely loved the colour. You have to see it in person to appreciate the depth of the paint. I am trying to decide between Race Red (which I had on a 2001 F150 S’crew) and CO. Both will work just fine, but it’s a tough decision...
I've been driving my white 2013 Focus ST over 7 years now, love it. I am definitely getting Cyber Orange on my 4Dr Badlands 2.7L non-Squatch. C.O. sure looks close to T.S.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a certain trim that gets the black bronco badge? I’ve seen some black bronco badges and some chrome on some of these CO Broncos.
It’s just the Wildtrak series that gets this... but I’d be shocked if you won’t be able to get this from either ford or aftermarket
I bought an aftermarket “black” badge kit for my tacoma- it worked pretty slick..

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wildtrak and First Edition

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Mustang with "Got To Have It Green" is a tri coat. Prettiest car I have ever had, and by far the most complimented car I have ever had. Fairly flat green looking to today in the rain, but in the sun she shines.
Sponsored