Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you don't have a plug in behind your rear view mirror so no dongar plug in. What type of setup do you recommend for front/rear and parking camera setup, easy to wire and install and small/hidden so won't get stolen with top off.
Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the one from Ford Accessories using some of my Ford Pass Points. It comes with a power harness that plugs into the Bronco's wiring harness under the driver's side dash. You have to route the wire up through the A-pillar plastics and across to the center but that wasn't too hard.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the one from Ford Accessories using some of my Ford Pass Points. It comes with a power harness that plugs into the Bronco's wiring harness under the driver's side dash. You have to route the wire up through the A-pillar plastics and across to the center but that wasn't too hard.
What he said ^^^

I dbl sided taped the rear camera to the back of the front camera and it sees out of all the side windows instead of just the back glass . It comes with a 20' cable but this way it was a lot simpler to install , records out of every window and it just plugs into the OBD port and Tees off to a new OBD port.

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What he said ^^^

I dbl sided taped the rear camera to the back of the front camera and it sees out of all the side windows instead of just the back glass . It comes with a 20' cable but this way it was a lot simpler to install , records out of every window and it just plugs into the OBD port and Tees off to a new OBD port.
Is this the part # VHL3Z19G490K?

Sponsored

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you don't have a plug in behind your rear view mirror so no dongar plug in. What type of setup do you recommend for front/rear and parking camera setup, easy to wire and install and small/hidden so won't get stolen with top off.
The Garmins along with the parking mode power supply isn't too bad to install. Maybe an hour to install, tops. There are two different supplies available. One which plugs into the OBD connector. The second you'd wire into a fuse tap (a bit more effort).

The wiring can be routed under the plastic trim without having to remove it (using trim tools). I wrap some tesa tap around the cable in a couple of places so that it wedges under the trim. Remove the hand grip. Pull the long cable from the fuse box. Up the A-pillar, across the top to the center (dashcam). A couple of mini fuse taps and a couple of crimps.

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ran a blackvue 970X and blackvue external battery

Blue Oval

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a MAXcam 360c combo dash cam and radar detector. I found a cable that plug into the USB port on the dash which is 5 volts and converts it to 12 volts that the detector/cam needs.

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like a couple others, used the FordPass points to get my front/rear setup and ran the wires behind the roof plastics.

I mounted the rear-facing camera in the little hollow semicircle section on the back of the rear cross bar...not really sure what other accessory they thought might go there? (the sound bar??)
Sponsored