First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a management lease. The guy didn't do a good job of redacting the info. If you click in on the image and look closely, the dealer is listed as Ford Motor Company WHQ (World Headquarters?). Probably a Ford employee speaking out of school.
With the WHQ would make sense. Here's a sticker from a used Company Service Edge, and WHQ garage is its destination when built. I also know they often get the early builds, I assume for quality tests before retail orders begin shipping.

20201107_082407.jpg

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm excited to see that March production date! They'd previously said May....I might just have a premature birth if all goes well!!!!

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hoping this means a finalized dealer order guide is nigh...

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are 90+ orders at the dealer I am going through and my salesman is going to call me first. I know that may mot make much of a difference but I like the idea of being the first one to place my order. It would be great to get it by June. I have a High School reunion next summer and yes, I would have everyone come outside to look at my Bronco! (but don't touch it)

Sponsored

BadlandsGirl

Badlands
First Name
Stacee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 90+ orders at the dealer I am going through and my salesman is going to call me first. I know that may mot make much of a difference but I like the idea of being the first one to place my order. It would be great to get it by June. I have a High School reunion next summer and yes, I would have everyone come outside to look at my Bronco! (but don't touch it)
Same here. I was the first to come in my dealership with an actual deposit. So I got to write my name on the Wall of Fame at the Ford dealership stating I'm the first person to purchase the 2021 Bronco from their dealership and said I will be the first order they take. I reserved mine 7/14 in the early morning.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YAY!!!! More dates for Ford to miss.
December 7 will probably work out fine. This is up to the Dealers to Dial for Dollars!! The conversation period. No real action needed by Ford MoCo.
Its when They have to perform and turn on those Machines on.
Its these Target dates Ford clearly can't seem to hit!!