First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These guys have already taken what I presume is your outer banks and scanned it on their 360 photo thing, and listed it on the website. That's not normal when they intend to sell you, the order holder, the vehicle. Sorry man.

https://www.dundeeford.com/new/Ford...00a0e0a9259b87493428ffe64.htm?searchDepth=1:1
This is not true at all. It's automatically added to dealer websites. Mine was on my dealer's website, and they literally only had it 18 hours. And sold it to me for MSRP while adding in door bags for free. Truly no intention for it to go to anyone but me, but it was on their site.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is not true at all. It's automatically added to dealer websites. Mine was on my dealer's website, and they literally only had it 18 hours. And sold it to me for MSRP while adding in door bags for free. Truly no intention for it to go to anyone but me, but it was on their site.
Posting a basic listing on the website, is normal, yes. In this case it was fully detailed with pictures and in the dealer notes section it mentions it's available. Usually the dealer notes section will say "sold, not available, customer order, etc".

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be a shame if somebody backed into it

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like you have a written agreement for MSRP signed by the dealer and you. Tell them youā€™ll enforce that any way you can/are forced to if they fail to hold up their end of the bargain.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was never put on the dealers site, and they kept it in the back until I was ready to finish buying it. But the dealership I used was a family owned one

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Amazing . So people just hear something on the internet and want to burn a place.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing . So people just hear something on the internet and want to burn a place.
Yes, welcome to the 6G forum. First day?

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would you propose would be a proper reaction from the b6g community?

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like everything else, there are exceptions to the rule. My Bronco never made it on to the dealer website. A Bronco delivered to the dealer and sold to the customer the same day as mine did. I was an ice mountain refugee and maybe that had some impact on this, not sure if the other one was as well.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What would you propose would be a proper reaction from the b6g community?
Idk, maybe like proof first, like a signed document instead of word of mouth on the internet.

Iā€™m surprised that bronco6g even lets this happen. Iā€™d be curious what the legal ramifications are?

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Idk, maybe like proof first, like a signed document instead of word of mouth on the internet.
Iā€™m surprised that Ford even lets this happen. Iā€™d be curious what the online review ramifications are?

Deleted member 39467

Hey folks so Iā€™m in dire need of advice on how to proceed with my current bronco situation hopefully I can get some tips or what not here. So my bronco finally arrived at the dealer this weekā€¦Finally after almost 2yrs. anxiously waiting for it. When I placed my order reservation last year I spoke on the phone and in person with the manager there and he assured me that he wouldnā€™t do any MARKUPS on my bronco if I ordered through them. (He wasnā€™t going to play those bullshit games other dealers were playing on bronco order holders). Would not give me a contract agreement because he said the dealer wasnā€™t doing them. After I repeatedly asked him for one on multiple occasions. All he did was signed the bronco order form and had me signed as well. Stating that I wasnā€™t going to pay any Markups at the time of purchase. I was going to pay msrp iWell it turns out that on the phone and when I went in there this week to pickup my bronco he did do a Markup of $7,400.
I would consult ford directly make sure you were within the price protection window. Secondly, spend the fee for advice from a lawyer on you standing on the position.
loyalty Ford customers do not want to purchase from shady dealerships with no moral compass.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would consult ford directly make sure you were within the price protection window. Secondly, spend the fee for advice from a lawyer on you standing on the position.
loyalty Ford customers do not want to purchase from shady dealerships with no moral compass.
Itā€™s pretty simple, it sounds like he said she said type stuff, no lawyer is going to take a case like that.

Last edited:

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Talk to a lawyer, your signed order form at least indicates a contract if not actually serving as one. Ask the dealer what is the judge going to say...
A lawyer can write a letter to the dealer, you don't actually have to go to court.
Sponsored