Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I completely understand how you feel. I am sort of doing the same thing. But man, we are all going nuts. Going to the dealer, creeping around the fence. Haha
This is a direct result of the dismal communication. We're always in the dark. The unknown makes people crazy.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its a green sticker. Why do ask that?
when I finally got my ws it was blue which denotes its a retail order. my dealer quietly returned my deposit to break the contract hence the reason I got scummed on the first deal.

OP
OP
KMalave

KMalave

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when I finally got my ws it was blue which denotes its a retail order. my dealer quietly returned my deposit to break the contract hence the reason I got scummed on the first deal.
wow thats dirty

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wow thats dirty
ah yup... not my best day. found a better/honest dealer and he tells me my new build has been reviewed by the mothership and i should be getting a build date soon....so much for the reservation system....

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a lengthy post about blue vs green stickers as an fyi. It was determined at least with the bronco retail orders have been getting blue sticker vehicles for sometime.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KMalave

KMalave

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a lengthy post about blue vs green stickers as an fyi. It was determined at least with the bronco retail orders have been getting blue sticker vehicles for sometime.
I got to look for that post

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i must have missed that one, to late now.... on to bigger and better

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of two things...

A) The dealer just hasn't processed it and front of house has no idea what's going on in the back of house

or

B) They're trying to screw you.

Either way I'm popping popcorn waiting for the fireworks!

Ford Bronco Dealers holding out 1638978283455

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was delivered damaged and no one including Ford has said a peep for the past 8 days. Impossible to get a hold of anyone and the dealership owner doesn’t have any information. I tweeted at Mike Levine and Said Deep and barely gotten anywhere. My Bronco is in purgatory until they either fix it and sell it to me or make me get back in line.

can I get some help from my forum family in amplifying my tweets to Mike Levine on Twitter. I hope I can count on some you on this forum to help me get attention on this so I can at least understand when I’m actually going to get my built and delivered albeit damaged Bronco.

Link to tweet (just comment on it that they should help find a resolution if you can).

Thanks in advance.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any update from the dealer yet?

Sponsored

Deleted member 9490

Its likely in queue for PDI. I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but my dealer stated they aren't supposed to let customers know their bronco is there until the PDI process is complete.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its likely in queue for PDI. I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but my dealer stated they aren't supposed to let customers know their bronco is there until the PDI process is complete.
thats bullshit. I've spoken to several dealers since my rape and they all say the samething... once the truck comes off the transport they match vin to a person, they call them and explain the process for delivery... like hey its here, we need to inspect it and then you can come on down... or something to that effect. normally the can turn it in a few hrs...

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was delivered on a Saturday, traditionally the busiest day of the week... They are not even going to notice it until Monday.... Like most industries, auto dealers are understaffed etc..etc.. With that said, my dealer sent me a photo of mine as soon as it was off the truck...

OP
OP
KMalave

KMalave

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE- So i was 100% right. That is my bronco and i am currently finalizing my deal to-take my truck home. I will send pics of my baby! Shout out to my dealer for promising and keeping MSRP. They def were trying to-hold on to it. The GM was shocked , i walked in like i see my baby! Lol

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a direct result of the dismal communication. We're always in the dark. The unknown makes people crazy.
Knowing info can make people crazy too. Just knowing my Bronco is in Calgary and still showing an ETA at the end of the month is driving me nuts.

I suppose my persistent tracking brought this upon myself...
Sponsored