Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have been tracking my Bronco order since the very beginning, going to the website to check my build almost daily for months since I got an email from Ford telling me my Bronco was going to be built 7/1/21.

I have been emailing the dealership and keeping in close contact and I told them about the good news that it was being built and they were happy for me and told me they would let me know when it arrives.

I last contacted the dealer on 7/27/21 and hadn't heard anything since so I checked the website and it said the same thing that it was in production and scheduled to be built 7/1/21, I thought maybe it was a top or chip delay so I waited until today, checked the website, same thing, so I got curious and ran the VIN on Google search and I'll be damned if my Bronco was at the dealership for sale!! No call, no email, nothing!

The dealership stole my vehicle!! Obviously for profit since there is a $15,000 mark up for an "Accessory Package"

It looks like with Ford's help since they failed to update me on the progress.

Where is my pre-order deposit Ford!

These are all images from today.

View attachment 156444 View attachment 156445 View attachment 156446
Call ford ASAP and get them envolved donā€™t let this dealer get away with this shit
Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I eagerly await your outcome, I am also at that dealer (for now). I noticed that the pictures all say "In transit, not in stock" on the dealer website, so maybe they are trying to get folks to call, but I would recommend raising hell with them, then Ford, then the local TV station of your choice (in that order). I noticed they also have an Outer Banks with the same indicators (in transit pictures). I will be watching closely now, thanks for posting.

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
All things point to theft not being the case, however, if something shady is happening contact Mike Levine on Twitter. For as much flak as he gets he has already pounced on a dealer trying to sell a res holders bronco to someone else at a huge markup. So far, what you shared should be exciting news!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two different VIN's? Yes, they look the same, just weird world stuff.

Time to delete the thread?

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

did you pay your deposit? are you under contract? there are legal remedies. are you aware when a vehicle is enroute, it is added to the dealer's stock (before they receive the vehicle)? have you spoken with anyone at the dealership personally?

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, you need some verification... Head on over and see what they've got. Reality is that the dealer inventory systems get automatically updated with info that sometimes just isn't accurate.

A few months back, I was looking to buy a 392 and found like 8 of them listed around the country. Only one was a legit for sale Jeep in inventory at $15 over MSRP. The others were all customer owned and either hadn't arrived yet or hadn't been delivered to their owners yet. And no, not buying a $90k 392...

These Bronco's will be no different.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Logic says they are posting your Bronco on their site to generate traffic and interest.

If you have not cancelled or 99'd your order you have a serious beef, and Ford would get involved to assist.

Be an adult and confirm before assuming and creating a doxing scenario before the facts. You can ruin reputations, careers, and businesses this way. You may also be liable for slander. That VIN tracks back to you so welcome to the party.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many hundreds of thousands of times do people have to tell others itā€™s automatically added to their inventory?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think the most important thing to do here is get pissed off and head into the dealership with a head of steam and start gunning for peoples jobs.

That has treated us Americans well in almost every in-person customer service experience.

Please take to heart that you could live-stream your fired-up entry, and ensure that Ford's brass is watching so they learn how to better communicate with their customer base on an individual level.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have been tracking my Bronco order since the very beginning, going to the website to check my build almost daily for months since I got an email from Ford telling me my Bronco was going to be built 7/1/21.

I have been emailing the dealership and keeping in close contact and I told them about the good news that it was being built and they were happy for me and told me they would let me know when it arrives.

I last contacted the dealer on 7/27/21 and hadn't heard anything since so I checked the website and it said the same thing that it was in production and scheduled to be built 7/1/21, I thought maybe it was a top or chip delay so I waited until today, checked the website, same thing, so I got curious and ran the VIN on Google search and I'll be damned if my Bronco was at the dealership for sale!! No call, no email, nothing!

The dealership stole my vehicle!! Obviously for profit since there is a $15,000 mark up for an "Accessory Package"

It looks like with Ford's help since they failed to update me on the progress.

Where is my pre-order deposit Ford!
s571VMI.jpg

Some dealers are adding markup online to discourage folks from calling about sold Broncos. Time to call them or go pay a visit... not in Karen mode.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the most important thing to do here is get pissed off and head into the dealership with a head of steam and start gunning for peoples jobs.

That has treated us Americans well in almost every in-person customer service experience.

Please take to heart that you could live-stream your fired-up entry, and ensure that Ford's brass is watching so they learn how to better communicate with their customer base on an individual level.
Great idea, live stream it on twitch that way those sneaky bastards canā€™t get away with anything!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Dealership has stolen my Bronco!! s571VMI

Some dealers are adding markup online to discourage folks from calling about sold Broncos. Time to call them or go pay a visit... not in Karen mode.
Please don't tell people when they are allowed to Karen or not! Be positive, turn that frown upside down! šŸ™ƒ

Ford needs to rationally communicate with their customers no matter their mental state. I learned on these forums that is important in global manufacturing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.