First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Logic says they are posting your Bronco on their site to generate traffic and interest.

If you have not cancelled or 99'd your order you have a serious beef, and Ford would get involved to assist.

Be an adult and confirm before assuming and creating a doxing scenario before the facts. You can ruin reputations, careers, and businesses this way. You may also be liable for slander. That VIN tracks back to you so welcome to the party.
To be fair, I doubt they could come back on him for slander, since technically they are listing it for sale right now. A call or visit should probably have been made before posting, but if you don't know how these work at the dealer level I could see how it looks fishy.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Again for the people in the back:

DEALERSHIP WEBSITES ARE AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED WHEN VEHICLE VINs ARE ASSIGNED, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE RETAIL ORDERS.

IT DOES NOT MEAN THE VEHICLE IS FOR SALE TO ANYONE, OR EVEN ON THE LOT.
I think you nailed it here. Now this type of thread will never come up again. Every customer is now informed!

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I definitely would have made some calls or dropped in to the dealership before posting this. You are likely overreacting. But I can’t say I blame you with the for-shit level of communication from Ford

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A dealer here in Georgia is listing "ordered" Broncos on its web site to generate traffic. They don't sell them though. When I inquired about one of the listings they said "have I got a deal for you ..... on a Bronco Sport..." My reply "hard pass thanks" It may not be as nefarious as you think.
Same here - for some reason, the customer ordered vehicles show up on AutoTrader. When you call they say that's a customer ordered vehicle and they try to cross-sell you. I should've asked why they posted a vehicle that already belongs to someone else...

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be fair, I doubt they could come back on him for slander, since technically they are listing it for sale right now. A call or visit should probably have been made before posting, but if you don't know how these work at the dealer level I could see how it looks fishy.
Agree, but why even expose yourself on an assumption?

Sponsored

BroncoFever2

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I have been tracking my Bronco order since the very beginning, going to the website to check my build almost daily for months since I got an email from Ford telling me my Bronco was going to be built 7/1/21.

I have been emailing the dealership and keeping in close contact and I told them about the good news that it was being built and they were happy for me and told me they would let me know when it arrives.

I last contacted the dealer on 7/27/21 and hadn't heard anything since so I checked the website and it said the same thing that it was in production and scheduled to be built 7/1/21, I thought maybe it was a top or chip delay so I waited until today, checked the website, same thing, so I got curious and ran the VIN on Google search and I'll be damned if my Bronco was at the dealership for sale!! No call, no email, nothing!

The dealership stole my vehicle!! Obviously for profit since there is a $15,000 mark up for an "Accessory Package"

It looks like with Ford's help since they failed to update me on the progress.

Where is my pre-order deposit Ford!
They cannot steal out from underneath you thought I had the same issue I have two and they told me don't worry took off the other one, and I said on whose permission? So I called FORD and reassured reservations are reservations without my release they cannot do that. Poof it magically reappeared.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again for the people in the back:

DEALERSHIP WEBSITES ARE AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED WHEN VEHICLE VINs ARE ASSIGNED, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE RETAIL ORDERS.

IT DOES NOT MEAN THE VEHICLE IS FOR SALE TO ANYONE, OR EVEN ON THE LOT.
But, but, but.......

Damn, I see that Zach "The Man with the Answers" Danger has returned. Between you and @Rick Astley (the Voice of Reason), there should be no overreactions on this forum ever again! Who am I kidding, but +1 to the both of you for trying!

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota T100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perhaps I missed it in past replies but the pics and the vins in the pics don't match. Chill out and be patient.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ALL .. when the OP has a low thread count .. you need to take his post with not a grain of salt BUT with a pound of salt

:)

Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree, but why even expose yourself on an assumption?
I wouldn't, but I have long been a believer in the "you get more bees with honey, instead of vinegar" approach.

But picture it: you have a build date of 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing from Ford, and not much from the dealer. Then suddenly you see it for sale on the dealers website with a $15k markup. I can see how that would get someone who doesn't know the process all hot and bothered. And the truth is, probably 90% or more of consumers don't know the process on these.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't, but I have long been a believer in the "you get more bees with honey, instead of vinegar" approach.

But picture it: you have a build date of 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing from Ford, and not much from the dealer. Then suddenly you see it for sale on the dealers website with a $15k markup. I can see how that would get someone who doesn't know the process all hot and bothered. And the truth is, probably 90% or more of consumers don't know the process on these.
Agreed! That’s we told him to live stream his interaction for proof and go down to the dealership screaming and hollering and demand his Bronco.

Or he could just the dealer and ask what’s going on.

His choice.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fascinating that OP has not seen fit to return.

Oh, @Administrator can we just delete this fiction/misunderstanding?

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota T100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My BL was scheduled for a June build and its finally being built now. I've contacted my dealership with these issues of selling the vehicle out from under me. There response was we have a contract that's your vehicle we would not do such things. Its a waiting game. If they do go to your local news station and alert the to the issue. It a safe and damaging way to call their BS. But, as I keep looking at the pics they're different vehicles.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.