Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

love the nitrogen charge...wonder how much we are supposed to pay for air
I'm not an off-roader, never have, but want to give it a go when I get my Bronco. So my question is, how many carry around a nitrogen tank, to refill after airing (nitrogening) down on the trails?
Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didnā€™t care because if I didnā€™t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Donā€™t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that havenā€™t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and Iā€™ll tell the world.
49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2.jpeg

CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477.jpeg
Did you sign an agreement with the dealer showing your build and what you agreed to pay for the Bronco before you placed your order? Do you have email correspondence agreeing to the set price of the order from the dealer? If not. well......

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not an off-roader, never have, but want to give it a go when I get my Bronco. So my question is, how many carry around a nitrogen tank, to refill after airing (nitrogening) down on the trails?
Was just about to mention this same thing. Nothing like airing down your nitrogen tires on the trailā€¦.there goes ~$1000 into the atmosphereā€¦

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man you came in here hot all ready to defend the dealer claiming you've got a signed contract with the shady dealer.

That blew up in your face.

Take the L, and stop with the passive aggressive attitude now that you've been corrected.
Well said, thank you. Now can we get back to offering support and advice?

Sponsored

winesickle100

Base
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you sign an agreement with the dealer showing your build and what you agreed to pay for the Bronco before you placed your order? Do you have email correspondence agreeing to the set price of the order from the dealer? If not. well......
Regardless, doesn't change the fact that it's crappy business from Loganville Ford. They will get rated/reviewed accordingly.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Regardless, doesn't change the fact that it's crappy business from Loganville Ford. They will get rated/reviewed accordingly.
Agreed. Non-members of this forum wonā€™t realize you must prick your finger and sign the contract in blood to ensure everyone is on your side. (The dealership still wonā€™t be).

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350, 1973 Bronco, Tube buggy, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1 star review left. Hate to hear about this from shady dishonest dealers.

Sponsored

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers and the ADM fees have no idea what is waiting for them if that person is on this forum. My dealer has assured me no ADM fee, but if they do I will be sitting on the sidewalk with a sign that reads "Dealer stole my Bronco and is marking it up $XXX to sell to you!" as well as posting it here.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting tired of the Trolls asking "Did you get a signed Purchase order in writing when you ordered"?
With no VIN, no year guaranteed, therefore no price guarantee, etc. Save your troll shit who gets a signed purchase order for a truck that didn't and wouldn't exist for more than a year ago? WHAT dealer would give one?. TROLLS!!

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Member of Bronco6g: They added an ADM to my reserved and ordered Bronco! šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬

Bronco6g:

Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! R

I'm perfectly fine with a dealer adding mark ups on normal, dealer stock models. Its capitalism and supply / demand economics. If someone is willing to spend $20k above sticker to have the GT 500 that the dealer was allocated, great! The idea of adding a mark up upon delivery of a vehicle that a customer reserved through the Ford website, and elected to have delivered to that dealer though, makes my blood boil.

Last edited: