Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't believe they have not contacted the OP seeking to resolve this yet. This has to cost them more than the 3k in future business from anyone that looks at reviews. #behaviormodification at it's finest
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not an off-roader, never have, but want to give it a go when I get my Bronco. So my question is, how many carry around a nitrogen tank, to refill after airing (nitrogening) down on the trails?
The air you breathe is 78% nitrogen. Going to full nitrogen reduces weight of each tire by about 1/3rd of a gram. It doesn't do much if anything. Nothing you will ever be able to detect

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is like an online family, that loves & is excited about bronco. Thats what it should be all about. Already too much negative junk in the world, we don't need greedy dealerships . The members should be doing this to every dealership that has screwed a Bronco6g member with ADM. Good job everyone.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a standard "Motor Vehicle Purchasing Agreement." My Ford dealer filled it out, and signed it and gave me a copy. It shows options, total prices, sales tax, title fee, documentation, state inspection, etc. He also emailed me the final build and price. Everyone should have one.
definitely need one of these when it comes to this type of purchase.

Sponsored

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The air you breathe is 78% nitrogen. Going to full nitrogen reduces weight of each tire by about 1/3rd of a gram. It doesn't do much if anything. Nothing you will ever be able to detect
Half the time they probably don't even do it. Watched a show that the nitrogen machine at one dealership was buried under a bunch of boxes and equipment but they charged every customer for nitrogen fill. :oops:

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Appa
I can't believe they have not contacted the OP seeking to resolve this yet. This has to cost them more than the 3k in future business from anyone that looks at reviews. #behaviormodification at it's finest
Apparently I'm not in their database. LOL

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I can understand wanting nitrogen in a sports car or sports bike. It's inert and won't expand or contract much with variances in tire temperature. Actually pretty important if you're at a track or smoking your tires in the canyons. BUT, on a truck, one that requires to deflate and inflate tires depending on conditions, it's silly. One poster asked if guys carry nitrogen in fill tanks for tires after a trail or beach day. Maybe, but most I've seen carry simple compressed and dried air. (Water in a tire is bad) I'm looking at that engine mounted compressor you've probably seen here. That will be regular air too.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Boom goes the dynamite, down another tenth of a point to 4.2. Would be sweet to see a 3.9...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raynfeathyr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition, Mazda 6, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Evergreen Ford in Washington State was amazing. First Edition, MSRP, plus 500 dollars towards accessories.

Somebody please post the link to the review page so I can rip them.

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left an appropriate review for Loganville Ford...... :mad:

Seeing what this dealership did for a whopping $3K prompted me to leave a 5-star review for my dealership. Tyler Stevens at Toothman Ford in Grafton, WV was up-front the entire time, communicated all key dates and changes, and honored the deal without hint of an ADM. Even after the sale, they've been fantastic to us. I'm certain this isn't going to be the only vehicle I buy from them.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Evergreen Ford in Washington State was amazing. First Edition, MSRP, plus 500 dollars towards accessories.

Somebody please post the link to the review page so I can rip them.
Here is the link: https://g.page/loganville-ford-loganville?share

We'd need about 85 more one star reviews to get down into the 3.9s, assuming they don't get their employees/family members to come on and post fake 5 stars like Lindsay Ford did.

Raynfeathyr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition, Mazda 6, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is like an online family, that loves & is excited about bronco. Thats what it should be all about. Already too much negative junk in the world, we don't need greedy dealerships . The members should be doing this to every dealership that has screwed a Bronco6g member with ADM. Good job everyone.
YES! My wife is already sick of my incessant Bronco talk but I've been bouncing around the house like a proud brother (or family member) that just took up for their guy.

It's a great feeling this B6G community. Glad to be a part of it. The Legent tastes a little smoother tonight!!
Sponsored