Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would run the idea of this thread past Legal, if we had Legal.....
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's kind of hard to defend yourself IF I have an EMAIL from YOU (said dealer) that states clearly an offer to the group. And then when I call YOU (said dealer) a month later to re-confirm and YOU (said dealer) literally tell me that we never spoke? And when I mention that I have it in email I'm then told "Wasn't me, someone probably used my computer that day". So basically someone walks into the General Sales Manager's office, uses his computer and isn't fired? Yeah ok, I'd like to see the asshole come here and defend himself to that exchange! :devilish: In short, I'm all in favor of mud slinging!
Why don't we have video of B6G playing in the mud?? @Ourbroncolife are you up to the task?

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if you have some type of weird type of love affair with your dealership.
I mean seriously I think I would have canceled my reservation long ago with some of the bullshit that some of these dealers were pulling...

@Granger Ford- you guys rock...
Just sayin’
Likewise! Gahd it’s so good being in a healthy relationship @DealerInsider 🤣🤣🤣

Ford Bronco Dealership Wall of Shame and Fame 1616765157349

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would run the idea of this thread past Legal, if we had Legal.....
Don't we have have access to Mama Ford "unofficially"?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know your heart is in the right place, but this seems like a recipe for disaster.
Yea this is my thought. Anyways, I'll make the popcorn...

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a bunch i would like to add to this list :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh I haven't even submitted my write up on you pal 🤬 🤬

I should've got a steak dinner and you offer up McDonalds.... like who does that? :rolleyes:

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's kind of hard to defend yourself IF I have an EMAIL from YOU (said dealer) that states clearly an offer to the group. And then when I call YOU (said dealer) a month later to re-confirm and YOU (said dealer) literally tell me that we never spoke? And when I mention that I have it in email I'm then told "Wasn't me, someone probably used my computer that day". So basically someone walks into the General Sales Manager's office, uses his computer and isn't fired? Yeah ok, I'd like to see the asshole come here and defend himself to that exchange! In short, I'm all in favor of mud slinging!:devilish:
Yes and that's a shame that happened to you but opening up the floodgates to the entire forum to 'display and shame' a dealership is just going to make this community look vengeful, and probably drag some innocent business owners into it.

I like the thought process, but the execution is not something I'm comfortable with. Best of luck getting your dealer scenario solved fellow forum member.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes and that's a shame that happened to you but opening up the floodgates to the entire forum to 'display and shame' a dealership is just going to make this community look vengeful, and probably drag some innocent business owners into it.

I like the thought process, but the execution is not something I'm comfortable with. Best of luck getting your dealer scenario solved fellow forum member.
Oh my dealer scenario has been solved for quite some time. I was never with the dealer I mentioned, they were just one of the hundred or so dealers I contacted for our Group Buy. And I made sure to push the group AWAY from them.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

someone who is selling Broncos at 3% or 4% under
So now it's my fault that you gave away all your money to the entire country? Sometimes I feel like I get punished just for the sake of punishing :rolleyes:

Then again, YOU did say I could drive your GT500 for a week. So I guess we are good now 😁 (Notice how this GT500 story changes every time? 😂)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I haven't even submitted my write up on you pal 🤬 🤬

I should've got a steak dinner and you offer up McDonalds.... like who does that? :rolleyes:
I might have cut you short on that one by mis-steak @EvlNvrDys . Was trying to land the hook in @DealerInsider to get something. But youse guyz is friends now! :alien: :whistle: Just make sure that you "supersize it for $1"...

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that our reservations are converted and most of our orders are in. I thought it would be interesting to map out all the dealers who tried taking advantage of Bronco enthusiasts.

Please DO NOT insert any false information into this form.

Here's a short survey to collect dealer info. I'll import it into a map and share below.

Map Link
This "survey" cannot lead to anything good and you should reconsider it being posted.
While your intent may be noble, you have absolutely no way of validating the accuracy of reported claims and you are only hearing one side of the story.
If people truly feel a Dealer is ripping them off, there is this thing called the Better Business Bureau whose sole purpose is to collect, investigate, and report on unscrupulous businesses.
Just my two cents...

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there criteria a dealer has to meet to be included on this list? Does ADM qualify as crooked, or just greedy? Unwanted dealer add-ons? Poor communication?

Or is this just for the dealers blatantly trying to steal reservations/orders...

Seems to me a slippery slope. Posting inaccurate information could be considered slander?

Just my 6:30 AM thoughts.
When they can’t be straight forward with you. The “ we will see” or that’s how Ford told us when we can clearly see it’s not true. If they don’t know, say I don’t know. Filling reservations without permission or a call, or not accurately filling out an order when the choices are black and white
Sponsored