Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited a while to post this, but I'm over it now.

Fred Beans Ford of Newtown Pennsylvania does not honor price protection either. Their sales manager Josie got in a massive argument over it with me, when we were set to pick up at the end of August. This included calling me to tell me I should "be thankful" they weren't charging me ADM yet. And after I pointed out it was rebates from Ford Corporate and they don't even lose money on it.
I managed to get our ~$800 certificate applied, but only because I called Ford Customer Care multiple times and got the certificate number myself.

They never applied for the remaining $1250 we were owed. Even after giving them proof of address to submit for it. Ford Customer Care said there was nothing they could do to get me the remaining money and to tell our dealership to call their Ford Rep. Never happened. They will no longer answer or return my calls or emails.
We also didn't end up with the sound deadening headliner for our Black Diamond, despite asking about it and noting it on our order paperwork. Because they didn't bother to check the box for us to get it.

I tried multiple times over two years to change our order to a different dealership, because Josie the sales manager is an absolute rude nightmare to deal with. She's also the person who refused to let us ever test drive their demo, despite our sales guy scheduling us to do so. But she was fine with trying to charge us $400 to rent it.... we test drove at a different dealership. And noted if we were spending $50k+ on a car with them, the least they could do is let us test drive the damn thing. Nope.

Anyway, I would stay far far away from them. Half of their issues are incompetence and half is their asshole sales manager refusing to not be a combative asshole to customers. I wouldn't even take my Bronco in there to be serviced, if it was the last Ford dealer in the state of Pennsylvania.
The dealership basically stole your $1250. My understanding is that this a rebate Ford gives to the dealer 2-3 months after the purchase. The dealer doesn't need to apply to get it. The dealer is supposed to send you a check for that once they get it. Some dealers are even crediting this at time of purchase. Of course, I am assuming the dealer got the $1250 from Ford and that Ford didn't make a mistake and not issue it.
Sponsored

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealership basically stole your $1250. My understanding is that this a rebate Ford gives to the dealer 2-3 months after the purchase. The dealer doesn't need to apply to get it. The dealer is supposed to send you a check for that once they get it. Some dealers are even crediting this at time of purchase. Of course, I am assuming the dealer got the $1250 from Ford and that Ford didn't make a mistake and not issue it.
Wouldn't be surprised but who knows. They didn't seem to understand anything about the entire Bronco ordering process and hadn't done any price protection for any other orders. And I know we weren't their first and only Bronco. I'm about to leave reviews for their dealership too, since now they dodge my calls and ignore my emails. We gave them 70 days to resolve the issue and they never did. Honestly, we're debating just dropping in for funsies this week. Every time I've called, everyone is weirdly on "lunch break". :rolleyes:

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They also installed $2200 worth of "optional" dealer add-ons that I had confirmed would not be installed when I ordered the car and when they took delivery from the factory. Of course they refused to uninstall those or give any sort of good faith credit or discount.

This was at Sunrise Ford of North Hollywood in Los Angeles, CA. I am happy to drag their name through the dirt and steer as many people away from them as possible.
Had the same situation. I will never use Sunrise again, or recommend them to anyone. They would not work with me on my Golden Ticket for a Raptor (said a $30-50k ADM would apply), installed unwanted ~$3k security package on the Bronco I ultimately purchased that was never disclosed or I never agreed to (they blame it on new ownership), and price protection is not applied upfront as other dealers do it (need to wait for Ford to credit the account, albeit I did receive funds after 75 days or so). They did technically sell the truck at MSRP outside the mandatory add-ons, but never wasting my time with them again.

maybeoneday

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joined the forum to add in Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Provo in Utah to the naughty list. Went through their online purchase process to buy an IN STOCK 2 door Outer Banks, they took my down payment, I e-signed all of their documents, set a delivery date and they ran a credit check on me not once, not twice, but FIVE TIMES now negatively impacting my credit score. I followed up later that day to be told "sorry that's already taken" and "technology is great until it isn't, that shouldn't have been posted for sale". So now I'm in the process of getting my down payment back and looking into how I can wipe their 5 credit inquires from my account.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Adding all Crossroads Ford and Capital Ford dealership in NC to this list.

I went to Crossroads to test drive an F-150 Raptor this morning and to look into a Wildtrak (I don't know if I want to go truck after my 4Runner or not). A) they refused to do a test drive with the Raptor, salesman said that clientele that buy a Raptor don't want the test drive miles and know they want one without driving it. B) all new vehicles; Mach E, Lightning, Bronco, Raptor, Maverick, etc are marked-up $10-15K.

I called Capital Ford in Raleigh and was told the same thing regarding ADM's. They at least will allow me to come test drive one.

I refuse to pay a mark-up for any vehicle. EVER. My 4Runner is almost 11 years old and has never given me an issue since I bought it new in March 2012, even after 170,000 miles and towing boats back and forth to the coast.

Does anyone know of a Ford Dealership in NC that isn't doing mark-up's on Bronco's and Raptors?

Sponsored

Shesadragon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So there are 23 pages worth of Ford dealers that are shady?

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone successfully received their FULL price protection back to their original reservation/order AFTER ordering and taking delivery of the 2nd order at a dealer that honored MSRP?

Both of my orders were built the same week, and now Ford is not honoring my full price protection, even though I provided documentation of my inability to move my original order to the new dealer. @phocion - have you heard anything about this? Any help here would be appreciated.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone successfully received their FULL price protection back to their original reservation/order AFTER ordering and taking delivery of the 2nd order at a dealer that honored MSRP?

Both of my orders were built the same week, and now Ford is not honoring my full price protection, even though I provided documentation of my inability to move my original order to the new dealer. @phocion - have you heard anything about this? Any help here would be appreciated.
I have. I found this thread to be very helpful for MY22. Guessing that is what you have?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I paid the same as the original price that was on my first order at Tony Betten Ford in Grand Rapids

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At Pundmann Ford in St. Charles MO. I reserved and pre-ordered during the original periods and just got my '22 on the 2nd of January. Not only did they offer the Ford protection price and keep me locked in at the '21 order price, then honored the $250 model '22 year conversion rebate and gave me a rebate of $250 on top of that for being a loyal customer with them. So I paid a full $500 less than what I should have.

I honestly can't recommend this Ford dealer enough. I have purchased my last 5 Fords from them and have never had a bad deal or had them do me wrong.

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At Pundmann Ford in St. Charles MO. I reserved and pre-ordered during the original periods and just got my '22 on the 2nd of January. Not only did they offer the Ford protection price and keep me locked in at the '21 order price, then honored the $250 model '22 year conversion rebate and gave me a rebate of $250 on top of that for being a loyal customer with them. So I paid a full $500 less than what I should have.

I honestly can't recommend this Ford dealer enough. I have purchased my last 5 Fords from them and have never had a bad deal or had them do me wrong.
wish I had gone with them or just a bigger dealer in general. I went with Lou Fusz Ford in Chesterfield. I’m still waiting to be schedule for production. I walk-in ordered back in October of 2021 without doing too much research and knew nothing of the dealer allocation issue. I’ve known a couple of people who have ordered similar builds to mine after I ordered and have their vehicle already. Lou Fusz in Chestefield is just such a small Ford dealer who took a ton of Bronco orders (their sales department boasted about it) and I think I’m just in allocation hell with no ability to change dealers.

Again, they’ve been pleasant enough to work with. I just don’t think they’re getting many allocations.

Here’s to getting one before my toddler is learning how to drive!

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

wish I had gone with them or just a bigger dealer in general. I went with Lou Fusz Ford in Chesterfield. I’m still waiting to be schedule for production. I walk-in ordered back in October of 2021 without doing too much research and knew nothing of the dealer allocation issue. I’ve known a couple of people who have ordered similar builds to mine after I ordered and have their vehicle already. Lou Fusz in Chestefield is just such a small Ford dealer who took a ton of Bronco orders (their sales department boasted about it) and I think I’m just in allocation hell with no ability to change dealers.

Again, they’ve been pleasant enough to work with. I just don’t think they’re getting many allocations.

Here’s to getting one before my toddler is learning how to drive!
Yeah that sucks man. I reserved 10/20/2020 and converted to an order at the end of February 2021. I was #95 in line at Pundmann. Took 803 days to get mine, but I wouldn't budge from the Hard Top and the 2.7. Had I switched those out, I would've gotten it much sooner. But I absolutely love Pundmann, they are just good people overall and do their customers right.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Dealer tried this and I refused to pay for the items they already installed ($2,500). I quickly told him about this forum and google reviews and he backed down immediately. They just purchased the dealership and want to be careful to get good reviews. The finance manager told me after that that google reviews are uber-important for the dealerships, and Ford uses them to rank dealerships. There is power in numbers and online reviews!
Did not know about Google reviews and used for dealerships.

fairlane_68

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have one. My own Bronco, actually. Lawton, OK, Billingsley Ford. I reserved mine in 2020 when the order site went live, paid my $100. THen when the time came I paid the $500 cash to convert it to a real order. FF to February 9th when I take delivdery and sign papers, I hhad traded in 4 vehicles totalling $27,500 which dropped my sticker price down to around $39,400. Remember this is a fully loaded Wildtrak. They tacked on another $15K in "surface care," ESP, Maintenance, and wheel and tire protection (which I actually wanted) that I wasn't told about until signing. Still financed $55k through Ford Motor Credit, so it's not too bad. But when I order my Mustang Dark Horse this summer, there won't be anything getting slipped in unnoticed. They didn't apply my $500 deposit to my buyers order, so they had to refund it.

BTW...they have a 2021 2dr Badlands Sasquatch in Code Orange with 22k miles on it, listed at $62k.
Sponsored