First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joined the forum to add in Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Provo in Utah to the naughty list. Went through their online purchase process to buy an IN STOCK 2 door Outer Banks, they took my down payment, I e-signed all of their documents, set a delivery date and they ran a credit check on me not once, not twice, but FIVE TIMES now negatively impacting my credit score. I followed up later that day to be told "sorry that's already taken" and "technology is great until it isn't, that shouldn't have been posted for sale". So now I'm in the process of getting my down payment back and looking into how I can wipe their 5 credit inquires from my account.
Corwin Ford of Springfield, MO did this to me. Except it was my own Bronco.

Three credit checks, agreed to let me pause the paperwork so I could withdraw more cash to put into the deal, then sold my custom ordered Bronco for $10,000 over MSRP. Or, at least, they claim it's sold. Ford Pass shows it's still at the dealership and it's still listed online.
Sponsored

wheelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tonkin Hillsboro Ford, in Oregon is marking up any bronco non-sas 2.5k and sas 5k

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Currie in Frankfort lured me in then tried to up the price in person, I made them confirm via email the selling price before I went there, bunch of liars would not shed a tear if it turned into a concrete lot.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a fun experience @ Future Ford in Roseville, CA on Sunday. We we’re looking at a possible replacement for the wife’s Grand Cherokee and were day 1 Bronco reservation holders but did not convert due to all the delays and build issues. Anyways, we stopped in to take a look at what they had for current inventory and of course they had the usual lot lizards trolling for their next victims and sure enough were promptly greeted by ‘Freddy’ who asked what we wanted to see. I told him just looking but we’re curious what they had in stock for Broncos. He showed us a couple on the lot and said they had more in the back, as I checked out the first one, it had a $20k ADM next to the window sticker and he said that’s normal and they add that to all Broncos, even used ones if they get one in. In addition to that they also perform some form of modification to the Broncos for additional markup. The particular Bronco we looked at was a used 2022 Black Diamond that they added a rough country 2.5” lift to and 37” tires and were asking $73k. They also had a 2023 Badlands with different tires and wheels for the bargain price of $86k. I laughed And said I would not be paying for any of that and his response was ‘then the Bronco is not the vehicle for you’ 🤷‍♂️ So I asked him how do I just get a stock Bronco, regardless of trim level, with no add-on’s or dealer accessories, he said they don’t do that at their dealership and walked away. Now here’s the funny part, while we probably would not have, realistically speaking replaced the wife’s Grand Cherokee with a Bronco, we might have considered an Explorer Limited or even a Lincoln Aviator but because of Freddy we instead chose to show our taillights leaving and made the decision that we will never spend a dime with Future Ford.

By contrast, we also stopped at the local Audi dealer who were amazingly professional, not pushy or arrogant, no mark ups on any of their vehicles, and were very knowledgeable about various trim levels and specification as were sales team at Geweke Ford in Yuba City, CA.

Just goes to show that the dealership does in fact matter as does the quality of the sales team employed to represent the brand.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bill Currie Ford, Tampa Florida. Surprise! $2,000 for the air in your tires, partial price protection and dealer shenanigans. Avoid at all costs.

abz

Black Diamond
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
El Cajon Ford, El Cajon, San Diego County, CA.

Insists on credit check before negotiating. I ran away.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman of horsham keeping our price protection $$$
This is not true. Picked up my Bronco last Friday and everything was honored. Price protection, private offer, original offer below invoice, etc.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folsom Lake Ford. Don't believe them if they make promises to you. They will NOT honor those promises. You'll get a 5K-10K surprise when you go to purchase.

Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bob Allen Ford in Overland Park, KS. ADMs on new and used Broncos. Example - ‘23 Black Diamond, manual, 2 door. Msrp of 42. Bob Allen’s special price 54
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) 07D95EF6-9782-4B00-8D8B-E97928AE0981
🤣🤣

Last edited:

orange01z28

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We can add San Tan Ford in Gilbert Arizona to the list, I contacted them to get pricing on a 23 2 door Sasquatch Big Bend. He didn't send me detailed pricing, but pricing the one-step-above Base at $80K? LMAO

Must be the light bar and bumper that was an extra $30k

Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) image_0
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) image_1
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) image_2
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 6.50.46 AM

The fact that this is still going on all these years later might end up keeping me in a Jeep. We'll see how the ordering process goes when the 2024 banks open up

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone used Surprise Ford in Arizona for their order? If so, how was the experience?

Matthew2023

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, Area 51, SAS, Lux, & Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Descent

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We can add San Tan Ford in Gilbert Arizona to the list, I contacted them to get pricing on a 23 2 door Sasquatch Big Bend. He didn't send me detailed pricing, but pricing the one-step-above Base at $80K? LMAO

Must be the light bar and bumper that was an extra $30k

Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 6.50.46 AM

The fact that this is still going on all these years later might end up keeping me in a Jeep. We'll see how the ordering process goes when the 2024 banks open up
I am ordering one from San Tan. They are supposedly selling the ordered ones at MSRP. Hopefully they honor it.
Sponsored